Windows 10: is it possible to hide tray icons somehow?

Discus and support is it possible to hide tray icons somehow? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i wanna hide those two icons. that is not possible via their respective programs. so, is it possible to hack/trick the system via regedit or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vistascape, Apr 4, 2019.

1. is it possible to hide tray icons somehow?

i wanna hide those two icons. that is not possible via their respective
    programs.

so, is it possible to hack/trick the system via regedit or something to make those two hidden?

is it possible to hide tray icons somehow? [​IMG]

:)

vistascape, Apr 4, 2019
  2. XperienZe Win User

Hide Systool icon in tray!

Will this hide in tray be fixed soon?

Thanks!

XperienZe, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Csquared Win User
    Hide tray icons

Is there some way to hide some of my tray icons until i click on the "show hidden icons" down arrow in windows 10. My options seem to be either show or don't show.

is it possible to hide tray icons somehow? [​IMG]

Csquared, Apr 4, 2019
  4. is it possible to hide tray icons somehow?

Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

is it possible to hide tray icons somehow?

1. is it possible to hide tray icons somehow? - Similar Threads - possible hide tray

2. Hide an icon in the tray menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide an icon in the tray menu: How can i hide an Icon from the Tray menu the arrow on the taskbar on the right bottom, i just want to remove one icon there but the program itself doesnt have a setting for thati know that there is a "Notification Area Icons" in the old control panel but if i want to hide an...
  3. Hide an icon in the tray menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide an icon in the tray menu: How can i hide an Icon from the Tray menu the arrow on the taskbar on the right bottom, i just want to remove one icon there but the program itself doesnt have a setting for thati know that there is a "Notification Area Icons" in the old control panel but if i want to hide an...
  4. Hide an icon in the tray menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Permanently hide, "hidden" tray icon(s)?

in Windows 10 Support
    Permanently hide, "hidden" tray icon(s)?: [img] I want it to run in the background, I just dont want to be able to see it there, is there maybe a registry key I can edit to make that happen? Or some other solution? 165183
  6. SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon

SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon: hi there, I look for a method to hide the arrow icon of system tray, which opens the list of all icons. I have several customization tools like winaero and 7+ taskbar tweaker but none of it helps. the mentioned arrow is pointed on this pic [ATTACH] please any ideas ? any...
  7. Possible scaling issue with the taskbar icon tray?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible scaling issue with the taskbar icon tray?: [ATTACH] First off I have set the taskbar to the left side of my screen. Figure 1. Figure 1. taskbar set to the left 9 out of 10 times, the taskbar tray would have a scaling problem preventing the two rows of icons to be displayed side-by-side like it should be. Let me...
  8. No overflow arrow Tray Icons not hiding

No overflow arrow Tray Icons not hiding: [ATTACH] My tray icons is all like this and wont group up with the arrow how can i fix this ran dism and sfc [ATTACH] Someone please help me out...
  9. Permanently hiding system tray icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently hiding system tray icon: Hey all, I was looking for a way to hide a certain program's system tray icon. If I use the built in hiding option it still shows when I click the arrow, which is not what I want. I want to completely hide it (stealth). I've been looking for programs to do this but they're...
  10. Hide tray icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide tray icons: Is there some way to hide some of my tray icons until i click on the "show hidden icons" down arrow in windows 10. My options seem to be either show or don't show. [img] 18419