Windows 10: is it possible to hide tray icons somehow?

Discus and support is it possible to hide tray icons somehow? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i wanna hide those two icons. that is not possible via their respective programs. so, is it possible to hack/trick the system via regedit or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vistascape, Apr 4, 2019.

1. is it possible to hide tray icons somehow?

i wanna hide those two icons. that is not possible via their respective
    programs.

so, is it possible to hack/trick the system via regedit or something to make those two hidden?

is it possible to hide tray icons somehow? [​IMG]

:)

vistascape, Apr 4, 2019
  2. XperienZe Win User

Hide Systool icon in tray!

Will this hide in tray be fixed soon?

Thanks!

XperienZe, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Csquared Win User
    Hide tray icons

Is there some way to hide some of my tray icons until i click on the "show hidden icons" down arrow in windows 10. My options seem to be either show or don't show.

is it possible to hide tray icons somehow? [​IMG]

Csquared, Apr 4, 2019
  4. is it possible to hide tray icons somehow?

Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

is it possible to hide tray icons somehow?

1. is it possible to hide tray icons somehow? - Similar Threads - possible hide tray

2. system tray wifi icon hides before the mouse pointer reaches it

in Windows 10 Customization
    system tray wifi icon hides before the mouse pointer reaches it: Hi every one. I've got a problem with wife icon in system tray like this that when i click on the wife icon a window including network names should pop up and wait there until i click somewhere else but now although the window pops up but it vanishes as i wove my mouse from...
  3. No overflow arrow Tray Icons not hiding

No overflow arrow Tray Icons not hiding: [ATTACH] My tray icons is all like this and wont group up with the arrow how can i fix this ran dism and sfc [ATTACH] Someone please help me out...
  4. Possible to Reorder Icons in the Network Status from Tray?

Possible to Reorder Icons in the Network Status from Tray?: If I click the wifi icon or cellular icon in the tray, my options are listed as wifi, airplane mode, cellular, and mobile hotspot. Is there a way to rearrange these so they are in the order wifi, cellular, mobile hotspot, airplane mode? [img] 112447
  5. Hide Windows Remove USB Safely Tray Icon.

Hide Windows Remove USB Safely Tray Icon.: Does someone knows a way to hide it for good? Not disabling it, because that could cause some trouble, just that doesn't show in the tray? A .reg file would be awesome. I want this for 2 reasons: First, I don't use it, I use USB Disk Ejector; and second because it's...
  6. A clean system tray - is this possible?

A clean system tray - is this possible?: Please explain to me how to do the following. I have hidden all the icons on the system tray but I want to permanently remove the small arrow that is pointing upwards and also the small vertical bar that is next to it. Thankyou, Gavin Gilbert 17272
  7. Permanently hiding system tray icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently hiding system tray icon: Hey all, I was looking for a way to hide a certain program's system tray icon. If I use the built in hiding option it still shows when I click the arrow, which is not what I want. I want to completely hide it (stealth). I've been looking for programs to do this but they're...
  8. How do I hide a running application's system tray icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I hide a running application's system tray icons?: You know the system tray icons right? The little menu that opens up when you click the little arrow in the taskbar? It shows all the currently running applications, but I was wondering if it was possible to have the icon not show in the menu even if the program is still...
  9. Windows 10 tray icons hide automatically, how do I disable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 tray icons hide automatically, how do I disable?: Hello guys eversince Windows XP icons in the tray bar automatically hide when unused. Since I believe Windows Vista there was the option to make those tray icons visible so they didn't hide even when they were not used. I cannot seem to find this option in Windows 10, does...
  10. Hide tray icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide tray icons: Is there some way to hide some of my tray icons until i click on the "show hidden icons" down arrow in windows 10. My options seem to be either show or don't show. [img] 18419