Windows 10: Is it possible to increase overall windows frame per second fps speed?

Discus and support Is it possible to increase overall windows frame per second fps speed? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have normal laptop without high speed refresh rate screen. I can easily notice that the speed of overall windows performance is very low. It is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by M Maurya, Mar 28, 2021.

1. M Maurya Win User

Is it possible to increase overall windows frame per second fps speed?

I have normal laptop without high speed refresh rate screen. I can easily notice that the speed of overall windows performance is very low. It is not smooth. I have seen the smoothness of operating system in apple macbook. It is smooth with lots of animations. I want to have that smoothness in windows. Is it possible through windows settings?

:)

M Maurya, Mar 28, 2021

2. working with JamKazamm - how to increase the frame size.

My understanding is frame size determines the number of packets sent in each frame. To speed this up and help avoid latency problems, is it better to increase the frame size or decrease it? Is there a way to do that using Windows 10 on a PC?

RobertPhillipson, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Gears of War UE - FPS drop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?
    • Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

If you have the hardware that supports the game, you can fine-tune your experience to get the very best out of the game. You may want to follow the tips and tricks mentioned in
    Get the best out of Gears of War 4 on Windows 10 for the same.

To deal with FPS, I suggest you to go through Understanding Frames Per Second (FPS).

For a full list of tips and tricks to improve your in-game performance, see the
    Gears of War on Windows 10 help page on The Coalition website.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Is it possible to increase overall windows frame per second fps speed?

Increase Internet Speed

To,

Microsoft Community

This is Gavin. I am using ADSL Broadband Internet Connection. I want to know the steps to improve or increase or get Faster Broadband Internet Speeds.

Help me with steps for get Faster Broadband Internet Speeds. Thanks...

GavinMathos, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Is it possible to increase overall windows frame per second fps speed?

1. Is it possible to increase overall windows frame per second fps speed? - Similar Threads - possible increase overall

2. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds: Hello, this is my first time making a post here but i really do need help, a long time i got this laptop and it was working perfectly fine till one day i randomly started getting those lag spike in games i used to play on a daily basis, it's not normal lag spikes tho, my game...
  3. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds: Hello, this is my first time making a post here but i really do need help, a long time i got this laptop and it was working perfectly fine till one day i randomly started getting those lag spike in games i used to play on a daily basis, it's not normal lag spikes tho, my game...
  4. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I NEED MORE FRAMES PER SECOND

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED MORE FRAMES PER SECOND: I NEED MORE FRAMES PER SECOND https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-more-frames-per-second/9b51226d-0952-42f2-8b33-de51935fc4c7
  6. I NEED MORE FRAMES PER SECOND

in Windows 10 Customization
    I NEED MORE FRAMES PER SECOND: I NEED MORE FRAMES PER SECOND https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-more-frames-per-second/9b51226d-0952-42f2-8b33-de51935fc4c7
  7. I NEED MORE FRAMES PER SECOND

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. FPS increase

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS increase: I play games but when I play any browser game like krunker.io which is multiplayer but when I play it I get around 60 FPS and it sometimes around 20 which is too lag but around 60 it works smooth, but how can I even increase more then 60 fps like around 150 fps or more then...
  9. How to turn on & use Frames Per Second (FPS) counter on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on & use Frames Per Second (FPS) counter on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has recently announced the addition of frames per second (FPS) in the Xbox Game Bar. In this post, we will show you how to turn on and use the FPS counter on Windows 10. The number of frames that [...] This post How to turn on & use Frames Per...
  10. Regarding the ongoing Windows 10 activation issue and FPS (Frames Per Second)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding the ongoing Windows 10 activation issue and FPS (Frames Per Second): This issue and this warning, "Activate Windows", that now appears in the bottom right corner, has an actual effect on my FPS in games. I can notice a slight decrease and "sluggish" behavior. Can we at least get rid of this warning somehow while investigation is ongoing?...