Windows 10: is it possible to install a intel driver - like 4380 or higher - which is meant for windows...

Discus and support is it possible to install a intel driver - like 4380 or higher - which is meant for windows... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i tried fixing the issue by installing a 31.0.101.4148 driver. however, even afterwards, the game i was trying to play, Mirror's Edge Catalysts, says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lee ern yu, Mar 23, 2023.

1. is it possible to install a intel driver - like 4380 or higher - which is meant for windows...

i tried fixing the issue by installing a 31.0.101.4148 driver. however, even afterwards, the game i was trying to play, Mirror's Edge Catalysts, says that it requires a xx.x.xxx.4380 graphics driver. however, the only one i could find was one that is meant for Window's 10. so, is it safe for me to install it on a windows 11?

:)

lee ern yu, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

is it possible to install a intel driver - like 4380 or higher - which is meant for windows...

1. is it possible to install a intel driver - like 4380 or higher - which is meant for windows... - Similar Threads - possible install intel

2. is it possible to install a intel driver - like 4380 or higher - which is meant for windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to install a intel driver - like 4380 or higher - which is meant for windows...: i tried fixing the issue by installing a 31.0.101.4148 driver. however, even afterwards, the game i was trying to play, Mirror's Edge Catalysts, says that it requires a xx.x.xxx.4380 graphics driver. however, the only one i could find was one that is meant for Window's 10....
  3. Windows 11 system requirements are possibly meant for manufacturers, not consumers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 system requirements are possibly meant for manufacturers, not consumers: Windows 11 requires a supported CPU, TPM 2.0, and secure boot. Microsoft is trying to enforce manufacturers to turn on TPM and secure boot so it is more secure. For consumers, it is their choice to do it so they should not be required....
  4. How to find device names for which driver updates are meant for?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to find device names for which driver updates are meant for?: I have couple driver updates. But I can't find (for what devices they are exactly meant for) by their names. Any way how to find out? If I only knew their Hardware IDs, or if it showed proper names! I use Sledgehammer and WuMgr for updates. And in Device Manager I have only 3...
  5. Windows wants to update Intel Graphics driver to a version which is already installed

Windows wants to update Intel Graphics driver to a version which is already installed: Hi, I'm using a Lenovo Ideapad C340-14IWL running Windows 10 home version 20H2, build version 19042.662. For some reason, windows keeps wanting to update the Intel Graphics driver to version 26.20.100.7323. This is not the latest Intel Integrated Graphics driver, which...
  6. Are "jump lists" meant to look like this now?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Are "jump lists" meant to look like this now?: I use jump lists, when you swipe up from an app on the taskbar, or right-click it.. Recently I have noticed they now tower up to the top of the screen - is this by design or have I done something? [IMG]...
  7. Which version of Intel Chipset is installed?

Which version of Intel Chipset is installed?: I am running Windows 10 64bit build 18362.86. According to Device Manager (System Devices), version 10.1.1.38 is installed. When I attempt to install version 10.1.1.45, Intel install states, "A newer version is already installed. Are you sure you want to downgrade?". Is...
  8. Which Display Driver To Install First Intel 630 or Quadro M1200

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which Display Driver To Install First Intel 630 or Quadro M1200: Subject header I believe says it all. Just downloaded from Intel and NVIDIA websites what appear to be newer drivers then what I have installed. Perhaps this is a silly question but does it matter which driver I install first? TIA. [img] 106546
  9. Intel Drivers - Which branch?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Drivers - Which branch?: Hi all, I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, which uses HD Graphics 4400. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit. I noticed the drivers in the Windows Update channel are dated newer than what is on Intel's site and the version on my system is 20.19.15.4352. The version on Intel's site for...
  10. Which driver to download from Intel site?

Which driver to download from Intel site?: Hi. My install of Windows 11 needed a driver for Intel GMA 3600. There is only a Windows 7 driver, which I installed but it crashed. On another post I have been advised to install it as an administrator in Compatibility mode for Windows 7. Can't find my original driver...