Windows 10: is it possible to install microsoft train simulator on windows 10?

Discus and support is it possible to install microsoft train simulator on windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have the discs of MSTS but i cant install them the routes wont install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by garratt6029fan, Jul 25, 2019.

1. is it possible to install microsoft train simulator on windows 10?

i have the discs of MSTS but i cant install them the routes wont install

:)

garratt6029fan, Jul 25, 2019

2. Microsoft Train Simulator

Look at this, I hope it helps :
    Windows 10 compatibility for Microsoft Train Simulator version 1

COMPUTIAC Guest, Jul 25, 2019
  3. bgraae Win User
    bgraae, Jul 25, 2019
  4. is it possible to install microsoft train simulator on windows 10?

jnerd_0792, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

is it possible to install microsoft train simulator on windows 10?

1. is it possible to install microsoft train simulator on windows 10? - Similar Threads - possible install microsoft

2. MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator: Nvidia Geforce 940MX videókártyávan miért fut el az msts és a ADM videókártyákkal nem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msts-microsoft-train-simulator/a46b2567-bfca-47ee-bbfd-396c8d795d7f
  3. MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator: Nvidia Geforce 940MX videókártyávan miért fut el az msts és a ADM videókártyákkal nem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msts-microsoft-train-simulator/a46b2567-bfca-47ee-bbfd-396c8d795d7f
  4. MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Flight Simulator training

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator training: Just installed FS. General Aviation Training button is grayed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-training/5b12240b-3372-4d95-900b-5a4ee6751bc2
  6. MSTS [Microsoft Train Simulator]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSTS [Microsoft Train Simulator]: Hey everyone! I have a few questions that I hope somebody might have the answers to: How do I download Microsoft Train Simulator the right way? How can I make it so that it can run on a Windows 10 PC? I have always enjoyed watching gameplay of this program on YouTube,...
  7. Microsoft Train Simulator 2001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Train Simulator 2001: Hello, I have problem with this game wich I played many yeras ago on the same PC. When I try to start Microsoft Train Simulator launcher.exe/train.exe only become black screen & after few seconds it will crash with issue "Did this program worked correctly?" I have tried a...
  8. Train Simulator Content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Train Simulator Content: Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS) has been off the market for nearly a decade (since the Activision release disappeared) and closing in on two since MS itself stopped selling it, but it's still the basis for an active enthusiast community. It was the first and still, as a...
  9. How can I install Microsoft Train Simulator on my Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install Microsoft Train Simulator on my Windows 10 PC?: How can I install Microsoft Train Simulator on my Windows 10 PC? I have been trying for several days as administrator in folders other that Program Files to no avail....
  10. Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Train Simulator: My husband loves Microsoft Train Simulator. I have tried everything I can to get it to run on Windows 10. I'm at a loss. Is there anyone out there that in involved with MTS that has got it running? If you try to reinstall will it drop the vast number of files that people who...