Windows 10: Is it possible to keep the Action Center Open

Discus and support Is it possible to keep the Action Center Open in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to keep the Action Center permanently open. I work at a job where a lot of notifications come through my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WarrenRogers, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Is it possible to keep the Action Center Open

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to keep the Action Center permanently open. I work at a job where a lot of notifications come through my computer. It would be more convenient for me to have the panel permanently open.

:)

WarrenRogers, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Action Center bugs?

I have a clean install of Win 10 1809 about 3 weeks old and already the Action Center is playing up. I have Youtube subscriptions that are sent to my Action Center and most of time the links are not opening, I click it and it just disappears from the Action Center list without opening the Youtube link. Could this be an issue with Chrome/Youtube and the Action Center or the Action Center itself?

Another issue when I open Action Center is that it very briefly opens from the left side of the screen before opening correctly on the right side. This is happening a lot more intermittently but appears buggy when it occurs. Is anyone else experiencing the same problems? If I recall links were not opening from Action Center in Win 10 1803 either...

Kol12, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Isha Soni Win User

Is it possible to keep the Action Center Open

Action Center Mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 2:

Change notifications in action center

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to keep the Action Center Open

1. Is it possible to keep the Action Center Open - Similar Threads - possible keep Action

2. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification center won't open Action center: Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft was never good with it. I wanted to check if I had the relevant shortcuts in there I don't care much about notifications. I...
  3. Action center not opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action center not opening: Action center just won’t open, wether I left click on it directly, or right click and then click “Open action center”. Restarting my PC doesn’t fix this issue. submitted by /u/Plootsxd [link] [comments]...
  4. Action center doesn't open

Action center doesn't open: My PC works fine except for my action center, which has refused to open for 2 months now. This means I don't get notifications of any kind. Everything else works, but the action center, once clicked, opens briefly, stays grey and empty for two seconds (without showing icons...
  5. Action Center Won't Open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center Won't Open: Continuing from a previously locked question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-wont-open-please-help-me-solved/bb200d77-5051-4732-a19f-46ec2ba674bc In rare instances, the action center does not open. Perhaps a workaround that is faster...
  6. Action center will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action center will not open: After march update have not been able to open action to view notifications. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-will-not-open/f06ebecd-46f5-457b-aa8e-84851112f6e6
  7. Action center is not opening.

Action center is not opening.: I installed nfs undercover few days ago. It installed some other things. The game worked fine but from then the action center and other things did not open. Including date settings, wifi menu. I tried everything other things suggested on internet but nothing worked. Please...
  8. action center won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    action center won't open: I get notifications but can not open action center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-wont-open/dba379fb-5761-4a98-ade9-7ccc522e969a
  9. Action center not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center not opening: So, for a while now I've been unable to open the action center, I recently deleted a few picture folders on my computer but that should be all I've done. Before I deleted those pictures I had issues with the computer being too full. I don't remember when the issue started,...
  10. Action Center will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center will not open: I have the icon for new notifications but when I choose to ''Open Action Center'' nothing happens, also the WIN+A keys do not open it either. Can someone tell me what the matter is? I daily see the icon while hovering over with the mouse indicate that there are 'New...