Windows 10: Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just...

Discus and support Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed Windows 11, but I found that Windows 10 provided better gaming performance on my low-end PC. So I reverted back to Windows 10. However, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Swajon Ahmed, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just...

I installed Windows 11, but I found that Windows 10 provided better gaming performance on my low-end PC. So I reverted back to Windows 10. However, I do miss some of the new features in Windows 11, such as the Windows icon being centered in the taskbar. I find it easier to move the cursor to the center of the taskbar than to the left side. I want to know if it's possible to keep the Windows and search icons centered ?

:)

Swajon Ahmed, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add Windows 7 Taskbar icon GPU freq./temperature/RAM used meter

Please add an option (which will also require an Options/Settings screen however, or else the main menu will be too cluttered) to have the GPU freq., temperature, videoRAM used and/or maybe GPU load shown in the program taskbar icon on Windows 7.
    It could have two options - cycle between modes (for example about each 10 seconds), or always show the same value - for example, GPU temp or load/etc.
    See how Core Temp does this for an example. (WinZIP also shows such a meter when decompressing archives.)

What do you think, could this be useful?

C++ examples here:
    Windows 7 Taskbar Dynamic Overlay Icons and Progress Bars
    http://blogs.windows.com/windows/ar...-dynamic-overlay-icons-and-progress-bars.aspx
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators

Naki, Mar 4, 2024
  3. NIGHTMARE icon in windows taskbar

Ok ... this is really an annoying thingy in Windows Vista that till today. My top wish list is to solve this !!! *Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

See attached pic ... for eg. open My Computer ... icon is of course as shown - the My Computer default Vista icon ... after you browse? *swoosh* kind of black magic ... it changes to that icon with the green arrow ... browsing back to My Computer it remains like that ... with the green arrow!!!

This happens to any and all folders ! ... When you load it ... it comes up with the default folder ... after exporing through folder it changes ... and remains like that.

For info : have tried a fresh installation of Vista to make sure that no bug got in. So must be some DAMN Vista settings

Thanks mates ... hope you enjoy this puzzle !

ragingspeed, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just...

Bobby Phoenix, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just...

1. Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just... - Similar Threads - possible keep icon

2. Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just...: I installed Windows 11, but I found that Windows 10 provided better gaming performance on my low-end PC. So I reverted back to Windows 10. However, I do miss some of the new features in Windows 11, such as the Windows icon being centered in the taskbar. I find it easier to...
  3. Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just...: I installed Windows 11, but I found that Windows 10 provided better gaming performance on my low-end PC. So I reverted back to Windows 10. However, I do miss some of the new features in Windows 11, such as the Windows icon being centered in the taskbar. I find it easier to...
  4. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Centering Taskbar Icons: How do I move certain applications on the Taskbar towards the center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/centering-taskbar-icons/04dfbf51-0392-438a-ba66-b3a0b2118ae9
  5. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Centering Taskbar Icons: How do I move certain applications on the Taskbar towards the center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/centering-taskbar-icons/04dfbf51-0392-438a-ba66-b3a0b2118ae9
  6. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Center Taskbar For Windows 10

Center Taskbar For Windows 10: I personally think that Microsoft should add a center taskbar in the next Win 10 update. It looks really good but I don't want to upgrade Win 11, yet. It is an unfinished OS and I'm not going to upgrade to it just because of the taskbar. But, yeah, it would be really nice to...
  8. Taskbar Icons moving to the center

Taskbar Icons moving to the center: Hi, I hope you are all well.Here is my problem, the people icon, and the hp support assistance were well aligned on my taskbar right icons. However, they recently isolated themselves and moved to the center, leaving a huge gap between themselves and the other icons on the...
  9. Center Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Just Like 11

Center Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Just Like 11: Just a quick tip before I go to work! Enjoy. 182613
  10. How to center Taskbar icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to center Taskbar icons in Windows 10: [ATTACH] In Windows 10, the icons in the taskbar are aligned to the left by default. We all have been experiencing this practice for a long time. However, some Windows user like to center align the icons on the Taskbar. While [...] This post How to center Taskbar icons in...