Windows 10: Is it possible to know on what account i reedemed a code on?

Discus and support Is it possible to know on what account i reedemed a code on? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I had the windows 10 code and i reedemed it and i dont know on what account because it was like 2 years ago, and i want to know on what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OneTheCoOper, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Is it possible to know on what account i reedemed a code on?

Hello,

I had the windows 10 code and i reedemed it and i dont know on what account because it was like 2 years ago, and i want to know on what account i reedemed it so i can log into it and download the game. I already made 2 posts about this and nobody replied to the second one.

Code: 6XHKR-247Y9-JVMDQ-PY6WR-FKVPZ

:)

OneTheCoOper, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 20, 2019
  3. î cant reedem a xbox code

i cant reedem a xbox code

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Frank����⚽⚔❤, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Is it possible to know on what account i reedemed a code on?

I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted?

Hello,

This is a second post about an another problem where my minecraft windows 10 edition code being reedemed and me not getting the game and if i could get a new one, but i got the old code in my hands and is it possible to reset the old one to be reedemed?
    I don't know if i should post it in the post right now, so im not going to. To prove that i had it i can even give my mojang account to check that it has been reedemed (even tough i didn't get the game).

OneTheCoOper, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to know on what account i reedemed a code on?

1. Is it possible to know on what account i reedemed a code on? - Similar Threads - possible account reedemed

2. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...
  3. I need to know what this code does

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to know what this code does: So I put this code into my cmd at one point and know its causing problems i need to know what it does and how to undo it echo 2b2t.org_Download_2b2tsourcecode & (echo :top & echo.start "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start...
  4. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know what this is?: Anyone recognize this message or know how to stop it? With all the viruses and malware going around, you would think AMD would have something more official looking than this??? [img] 136532
  5. I deleted Realtek not knowing what it was

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted Realtek not knowing what it was: I deleted Realtek not knowing what it was and now my audio is bad, if anyone could send me the link to download the one i need that would be good, i have a hp envy....
  6. Transfer Reedem (Games) Code to New PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Reedem (Games) Code to New PC: Hi recently brought my son a new PC (both Windows). I need to know how to transfer his games (Minecraft/Hello Neighbour) to the new one. I still have the redeem codes, but of course, it's states that the code has already been redeemed. Thank you in advance to responders...
  7. I dont know what is happenig

I dont know what is happenig: I wanted to ask I have windows 10 and when I turn on a game called league of legends its saying in task manager that league of legends is 60% in task manager but in task manager is saying that the hole processor is working on 100% and its just the game nothing in the...
  8. how do i know what to delete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i know what to delete: what programs do I delete when its comes to malware n antivirus programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_other/how-do-i-know-what-to-delete/43ca02ad-c970-4e74-8bca-cf22f0dea7f7
  9. When itry to reedem code i look my email again is no reedem code sucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When itry to reedem code i look my email again is no reedem code sucks: i can reedem code minecraft windows 10 edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/when-itry-to-reedem-code-i-look-my-email-again-is/e97f4e72-1eed-4dff-b628-782fed2b228d
  10. I don't even know what's happening

I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...