Windows 10: Is it possible to know what your previous bios version was?

Discus and support Is it possible to know what your previous bios version was? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I updated my bios; however it made the performance of my laptop worse. I was wondering if there is a way to know as to what my previous bios... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tough_Analysis_608, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Is it possible to know what your previous bios version was?

Hello, I updated my bios; however it made the performance of my laptop worse. I was wondering if there is a way to know as to what my previous bios version was so I could revert it back.

submitted by /u/Tough_Analysis_608
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tough_Analysis_608, Apr 18, 2022
  2. user33331 Win User

How to know what BIOS version supports which HDD size ?

Hello ( Old computers pre <2000 )
    Upgrading to SSD.
    How to know what BIOS version supports which max.HDD size ?
    There are:
    • 1996's 3GB barrier.
    • 1998's 8GB barrier .
    • 1999's 32GB barrier.
    Is there a BIOS-list available that shows which is the max.size HDD I can use ?
    Or motherboard-list...

I have PHOENIX BIOS V4.07 or V4.08.

user33331, Apr 18, 2022
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 18, 2022
  4. Is it possible to know what your previous bios version was?

reverting to previous build/version

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• When the computer did froze? Is it when you tried to roll back?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    I suggest you to remove all the external devices plugged in to the computer and check if it helps to resolve the issue. If the issue persists, please restart the computer and check whether it rolled back or not. If it loads Windows 10,
    I suggest you to download the latest ISO of Windows 10 and perform automatic repair.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Steps to perform repair:

a) Insert the installation DVD or USB
    and boot Windows 8 from it.

b) In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

c) Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

d) Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

If you really would like to rollback, I suggest you to refer the below article on How to go back to the previous operating system (Windows 7/8.1) from Windows 10.

How to recover a previous build(s) or your original version of Windows using the Recovery or Rollback feature - Revised July 23rd, 2015

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...original/76b6750c-5bb2-40bc-a7e3-f03cec62338b

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy

to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 18, 2022
Thema:

Is it possible to know what your previous bios version was?

1. Is it possible to know what your previous bios version was? - Similar Threads - possible previous bios

2. Restoring your previous version of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring your previous version of windows: I have been facing a issue " Restoring your previous version of windows " after few minutes of loading it shows "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart for you" it occurred after I tried to rollback from windows 11 to 10 the laptop shutdown while...
  3. Restoring your previous version of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring your previous version of windows: I have been facing a issue " Restoring your previous version of windows " after few minutes of loading it shows "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart for you" it occurred after I tried to rollback from windows 11 to 10 the laptop shutdown while...
  4. Restoring your previous version of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to go back to a previous BIOS version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to go back to a previous BIOS version: Hi,So, after I updated my BIOS, any app or game just crashes whenever I run them.. so I decided to go back to the old one but my BIOS keeps telling me that it's old.How can I go back the old BIOS version? I had BIOS 204. But after the BIOS 210 update, it killed everything.I...
  6. How to go back to a previous BIOS version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to go back to a previous BIOS version: Hi,So, after I updated my BIOS, any app or game just crashes whenever I run them.. so I decided to go back to the old one but my BIOS keeps telling me that it's old.How can I go back the old BIOS version? I had BIOS 204. But after the BIOS 210 update, it killed everything.I...
  7. How to go back to a previous BIOS version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Restoring your previous version of windows

Restoring your previous version of windows: Hi, I am using windows Tablet with 32-bit system and 16Gb hard disk. After an update, it is stuck in restart loop with message "restoring your previous version of windows". I tried reinstalling windows with bootable USB but when i try to get into BIOS/UEFI during startup by...
  9. Restoring your Previous Version of Windows

Restoring your Previous Version of Windows: Hey, Iam currently facing a problem with my ASUS Laptop (Windows 10). I was updating it and it was almost done it was at a blue screen saying 84% it may restart or something like that. Then all of a sudden it turned off and I saw Restoring Previous Version of Windows. I hope...
  10. Restoring your previous version of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restoring your previous version of Windows: After doing about 10 failed install attempts and waiting about 2 months I tried the AU again today. It failed again and put back my Version 1511 Build 10586.633 system OK. Rather than take the 7 minutes required to restore the Macrium Reflect boot disk image I made before I...