Windows 10: Is it possible to make a window unclosable?

Discus and support Is it possible to make a window unclosable? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For example, I want to make it so I can never close my "Downloads" folder (make it so the top right red X doesn't work) and if I open a folder inside... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kanucks25, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Is it possible to make a window unclosable?

For example, I want to make it so I can never close my "Downloads" folder (make it so the top right red X doesn't work) and if I open a folder inside "Downloads", it always opens it up as a new tab/window instead of going directly. I guess I would also need to disable the back and forward options.

Is there such an option? I know it's a weird request.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/kanucks25
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kanucks25, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 9, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Is it possible to make a window unclosable?

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Is it possible to make a window unclosable? :)

Naki, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Is it possible to make a window unclosable?

1. Is it possible to make a window unclosable? - Similar Threads - possible window unclosable

2. unclosable cmd window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unclosable cmd window: i opened a hacking program for a video game Minecraft, and this happened. how can I close it? it will crash windows when it closes and the close is blanked, its not a virus doing it....
  3. Is it possible to make a screensaver a wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make a screensaver a wallpaper?: I want to make a screensaver a wallpaper, but it doesnt work. I have done [screensaver].scr /p65552 in CMD, but it doesnt work with screensavers that arent provided with windows 10, ive tried looking for tutorials on youtube / google but i dont find anything that works....
  4. unclosable alert / notification window

in Windows 10 Customization
    unclosable alert / notification window: Hey folks, has anyone seen this happen on Win 10? it's and alert window that appears on the bottom righ to my screen. it's unclosabale, unmovable, uncancellable... only scrollable. The text can't be copied out either but as it refers to Bing, I am assuming it has something to...
  5. Is it possible to make WhatsApp calls through Windows?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is it possible to make WhatsApp calls through Windows?: I now have a new mobile phone, the Samsung Galaxy A40. There I have the feature "Link to Windows" with which I can make calls over the network. It's a stupid question because I can set it up and test it myself, but I've already done that. So I asked someone if I could...
  6. Is it possible to make downloads during a windows lockdown?

Is it possible to make downloads during a windows lockdown?: Hello, You can lock your PC with Windows and then you could log on again. My question is, is it possible to make downloads (in my case at Epicgames) while the PC is locked or does the download stop? LG Kann man während einer windows Sperrung Downloads machen?
  7. Is it possible to make hover to select windows faster?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make hover to select windows faster?: Hi. At work I use W10. Can I make selecting windows faster (near instant) by hovering the mouse? I refer to this: https://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/activate-window-by-hovering-over-it-in-windows-10.html Thanks. submitted by /u/Royaourt [link] [comments]...
  8. Unclosable, unmovable audio mixer popup.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unclosable, unmovable audio mixer popup.: Since 7 AM UTC+7 of today, I've had this unclosable, unmovable audio mixer popup whenever I opened the fullscreen apps. i.e. games [ATTACH] Changes from the last time the PC was shut down -Installed PPSSPP 1.9.3 via the zip file from the official site. I tried reinstalling...
  9. How to make windows as fast as possible

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to make windows as fast as possible: please tell me how to make windows as fast as possible :-)*Smile 32606
  10. Is it possible to make it dual boot?

Is it possible to make it dual boot?: I had to replace the Hard Disk on my Lenovo Flex14. I was running it in dual boot - Win10 and Linux. I set up the entire drive under NTFS. Now is it possible to make it dual boot. Also, I am on Win10 Single Language (ie Home). Is there any way to run a virtual machine in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 unclosable ok how to