Windows 10: Is it possible to make downloads during a windows lockdown?

Discus and support Is it possible to make downloads during a windows lockdown? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, You can lock your PC with Windows and then you could log on again. My question is, is it possible to make downloads (in my case at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xXBasiXx, Jun 21, 2020.

1. xXBasiXx Win User

Is it possible to make downloads during a windows lockdown?

Hello,

You can lock your PC with Windows and then you could log on again.

My question is, is it possible to make downloads (in my case at Epicgames) while the PC is locked or does the download stop?

LG

:)

xXBasiXx, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Computer in lockdown

I have done all of the troubleshooting steps that you provided and I still can't get Windows to start because it won't accept my password which I know has been entered correctly I know my password Works to get into my Microsoft account on my android phone.
    Previously tried to make a reset password but Windows 10 will not allow it and i had a lot of other problems. Now I can't even restore or do a clean install because it always asks for a password

grannyjudy, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Is it possible to make downloads during a windows lockdown?

Computer in lockdown

During installation of windows 10 I arrived at the blue screen which asks for my Outlook/Microsoft password. My computer has been in lockdown on that screen for3 days.

When I enter my correct password I get an error message saying that my password is incorrect which having checked it on another laptop I know this is not the case.

My laptop is useless, none of functions work.

Any one out there got any suggestions?

Johnpatt

johnpatt454, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to make downloads during a windows lockdown?

1. Is it possible to make downloads during a windows lockdown? - Similar Threads - possible downloads during

2. Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockdown browser: Split from this thread. I am trying to install the lockdown browser in my laptop but it needs to change the app recommendation can you please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockdown-browser/eae6a717-769d-4644-8b7f-05a3c93ed1f1
  3. Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockdown browser: Split from this thread. I am trying to install the lockdown browser in my laptop but it needs to change the app recommendation can you please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockdown-browser/eae6a717-769d-4644-8b7f-05a3c93ed1f1
  4. Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser: While i am uninstalling Lockdown browser error showing "the action cannot be completed because the file is open in installscript setup Launcher Unicode "...
  5. Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser: While i am uninstalling Lockdown browser error showing "the action cannot be completed because the file is open in installscript setup Launcher Unicode "...
  6. Lockdown screen is briefly displayed during startup . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockdown screen is briefly displayed during startup . . .: I have two Windows 10 computers. The lockdown screen is briefly displayed during startup on one of the computers. On the other computer, the lockdown is not displayed during startup.Where in settings do I go to enable or disable display of the lockdown screen during startup?...
  7. Is it possible to make a window unclosable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make a window unclosable?: For example, I want to make it so I can never close my "Downloads" folder (make it so the top right red X doesn't work) and if I open a folder inside "Downloads", it always opens it up as a new tab/window instead of going directly. I guess I would also need to disable the...
  8. after download lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after download lockdown browser: after download lockdown browser for my exam,the system went automatically went to air plane mode and now not able to switch off air plane mode. Any one can help me to sort out this problem thanks...
  9. Security Lockdown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security Lockdown: What is the criteria for Microsoft security to lock down for 30 days access to receiving a code thru email. I had an issue and whatever the rep. did during remote access locked me down and now I can not access files in my OneDrive vault. I tried to snip a picture or add...
  10. How to make windows as fast as possible

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to make windows as fast as possible: please tell me how to make windows as fast as possible :-)*Smile 32606