Windows 10: Is it possible to make my Windows look like Chrome OS?

Discus and support Is it possible to make my Windows look like Chrome OS? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, now this might sound silly, I like the way how the Chrome OS looks, with all apps together in one place, not in a list:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tyeberg, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Tyeberg Win User

Is it possible to make my Windows look like Chrome OS?

Tyeberg, Dec 22, 2020

2. Is it possible Chrome on PC?

I guess the next question is: Can we install windows on a chromebook and then install chrome OS on chrome on windows *Wink Is it possible to make my Windows look like Chrome OS? ;)

lemonadesoda, Dec 22, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Dec 22, 2020
  4. 20mmrain Win User

Google Chrome and Chrome OS......

I'm not saying it is better at all. That would be impossible it is not even implemented yet. You are right I would gladly leave Windows if Linux was a viable option for Gaming. But what Google chrome OS has is growth potential.
    I used to love windows...... but have recently become somewhat anti windows. Yes Microsoft has come up with some really great idea's. But now that they are so large they do take advantage of the situation.
    That is why I get so excited when anyone comes out with a new option. I wouldn't care if it was McDonald's that came out with and OS....... I would still be excited because there would be more competition. It might make Microsoft to be a little more consumer friendly.

I never said that they would fall because of Google Chrome OS. What I was more meaning that they would fall because of their own accord. Example( Vista, Failure to listen to the customer, Internet explorer problems Exc....) I just stated that it would give a good chance for someone else to step up. And who better than a house hold name like Google.
    Like I said this is all just speculation and What if's ....... But if there were no what if's in the world then computer's in general would have never advanced in the first place. It takes someone with a creative Idea and thought to push forward things in the first place.
    And to hinder those thoughts are anti Constructive.

Although I will agree that there are just some thoughts that shouldn't be brought up...... Like for example .......... What if Nvidia's Femi is 27 times more powerful than a 5870.

At least my Idea has some logic behind it. And not just based on wild guess's

Also A question about Chrome Browser........ I have an old AOL mail account back from the days of Dial up that I still use. I am wondering if anyone else here has one and uses Chrome. When I use Chrome occasionally to access that account......... It fails to render the sign in area. Just wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same problem with either AOL or just sign in's in general with it.

20mmrain, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Is it possible to make my Windows look like Chrome OS? - Similar Threads - possible Chrome

2. one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why: Correlation Id: 8114636c-df74-46a6-94ac-92c81795c600Timestamp: 2024-04-25T20:40:15.000ZDPTI: 19d2c5aab8c2582f3c802a9532b56e66e1b2569c607143519404cde8f8fdd2abError Tag: 7q6caError Code: -2147023174...
  3. one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why: Correlation Id: 8114636c-df74-46a6-94ac-92c81795c600Timestamp: 2024-04-25T20:40:15.000ZDPTI: 19d2c5aab8c2582f3c802a9532b56e66e1b2569c607143519404cde8f8fdd2abError Tag: 7q6caError Code: -2147023174...
  4. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  5. Chrome and Video Games Running Slow, Possibly Software-Related?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Video Games Running Slow, Possibly Software-Related?: Since earlier this year, my laptop has been running quite slowly on Google Chrome and my video games. While my laptop Dell XPS 15 9570 is not the greatest out there, it has been able to run fairly demanding games at ~60 FPS on medium settings. However, I have been having...
  6. Chrome and Video Games Running Slow, Possibly Software-Related?

Chrome and Video Games Running Slow, Possibly Software-Related?: Since earlier this year, my laptop has been running quite slowly on Google Chrome and my video games. While my laptop Dell XPS 15 9570 is not the greatest out there, it has been able to run fairly demanding games at ~60 FPS on medium settings. However, I have been having...
  7. Is it possible to make Cortana to use Google Chrome instead of Edge for web searching?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make Cortana to use Google Chrome instead of Edge for web searching?: Title says it all really. Appreciate any advice! submitted by /u/Shapebuster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0epoy/is_it_possible_to_make_cortana_to_use_google/
  8. Is it possible to make my Windows 10 Google Chrome look like Chrome Operating System when...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to make my Windows 10 Google Chrome look like Chrome Operating System when...: Hi all, in Windows 8 and 8.1 there is a way to make Google Chrome look like the Chrome OS by 'relaunching it with windows 8 mode' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6j2hhZBT7I Is there a way to make my Google Chrome look like Chrome OS, or any other desktop personalization...
  9. Weird disk capacity usage. Possibly related to windows 10 possibly to chrome. I'm not sure...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird disk capacity usage. Possibly related to windows 10 possibly to chrome. I'm not sure...: submitted by /u/Neo-Eyes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iltl0a/weird_disk_capacity_usage_possibly_related_to/
  10. Inline installations of Chrome extensions no longer possible

in Windows 10 News
    Inline installations of Chrome extensions no longer possible: Google today confirmed that it is working on banning installations of Chrome extensions from third party websites. The software giant allowed users to install the Chrome extensions from third party websites for its Google Chrome web browser. But now the company plans to stop...