Windows 10: Is it possible to make taskbar/startmenu/action center transparent the same way it is when...

Discus and support Is it possible to make taskbar/startmenu/action center transparent the same way it is when... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I like it how it looks when I'm updating GPU drivers, system is driver-less for a short time and the taskbar gets a nice transparent look, then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JustRelaxASC, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Is it possible to make taskbar/startmenu/action center transparent the same way it is when...

I like it how it looks when I'm updating GPU drivers, system is driver-less for a short time and the taskbar gets a nice transparent look, then it becomes matte-colored, almost non transparent when drivers are installed, is there a way to achive the same effect when drivers are installed? I can't seem to find a way.

submitted by /u/JustRelaxASC
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JustRelaxASC, Dec 2, 2020
  2. gogopogo Win User

Personalization Settings for Colors for "make Start, taskbar and action center transparent" is not listed

I'm a tad confused. :/

I have Windows 10 installed on a PC at work and two PCs at home (Home and Professional).

But on my home PC the Personalization Settings for Colors for "make Start, taskbar and action center transparent" is not listed, but "Transparency effects" is listed and On; however this doesn't result in to the same
    Transparency of the Start, taskbar and action center screens.

Why are the Settings options different or configured and listed differently on PCs running with same version of Windows?

How many variations are there?

Where is the definitive help (when "Find a setting" shows options that are not available in reality).

Thanks

gogopogo, Dec 2, 2020
  3. svsprasad Win User
    Start Menu, Action center and Window Border Transparency In Windows 10.

I want to make my windows 10 taskbar, start menu, action center and window borders transparent in windows 10. I achieved taskbar transparency through tweaking registry.But I dont know how to make start menu, action center and window borders transparent.
    Could anyone help me to do so?

Thank You In Advance.

svsprasad, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Is it possible to make taskbar/startmenu/action center transparent the same way it is when...

Action Center Taskbar Icon not Showing App Icons

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the taskbar in Windows 10, let me assist you.

It seems that the task bar and notifications settings have been changed.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Personalization
      option.
    • Click on Taskbar option in the left pane.
    • Check for any modifications in the settings and make changes if necessary.

For more information on notification settings, you may also refer to the article below on
    Change notification settings in action center and check I fit helps.

Change notification settings in Windows 10

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Mohan B P, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to make taskbar/startmenu/action center transparent the same way it is when...

1. Is it possible to make taskbar/startmenu/action center transparent the same way it is when... - Similar Threads - possible taskbar startmenu

2. Start, taskbar, and action center is disabled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start, taskbar, and action center is disabled.: Hi,I can't for some reason I can't click on this. Could someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-taskbar-and-action-center-is-disabled/5ac4354a-0f68-4121-b503-c5b86434ca82
  3. Is it possible to keep the Action Center Open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to keep the Action Center Open: Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to keep the Action Center permanently open. I work at a job where a lot of notifications come through my computer. It would be more convenient for me to have the panel permanently open....
  4. Acrylic transparency effects are gone on the Action Center, Taskbar, Start menu, and apps....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acrylic transparency effects are gone on the Action Center, Taskbar, Start menu, and apps....: Hey guys! I know this is a small issue, but the acrylic transparency effects are gone. From the start menu to Microsoft Store apps. It kinda bothers me since I expect the update (May 2020 feature update version 2004) to fix the Action Center animation bug that my PC had. The...
  5. Is it possible to use the old transparent taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to use the old transparent taskbar?: This is the old transparent taskbar with glass-like transparency and this is the new taskbar which looks blurry. Is it possible to use the old one? submitted by /u/FatFruityCake [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 - 1803 & 1903 missing "make start menu, taskbar, and action center transparent.."

Windows 10 - 1803 & 1903 missing "make start menu, taskbar, and action center transparent..": Okay this is super annoying.. I've searched every single post and gotten literally no where... First tried the registry tweaks yet they already existed on both machines, aka; HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced DWORD32...
  7. action center in taskbar

action center in taskbar: in the taskbar it shows there is a notification from something but when I click on the message icon it comes up with the side bar that usually shows up but its blank and the selectable things come up such as all settings and ect....
  8. Taskbar action center settings

Taskbar action center settings: how can I display action center icons side by side not under each other. II have to unlock taskbar, increase size then adjust volume / see battery charge etc. I want the icons side by side again...
  9. Personalization Settings for Colors for "make Start, taskbar and action center transparent"...

Personalization Settings for Colors for "make Start, taskbar and action center transparent"...: I'm a tad confused. :/ I have Windows 10 installed on a PC at work and two PCs at home (Home and Professional). But on my home PC the Personalization Settings for Colors for "make Start, taskbar and action center transparent" is not listed, but "Transparency effects" is...
  10. Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working: Hi All, I've tried everything short of resetting my pc to get my action center icon on my taskbar to function normally. Right now it will turn white like a new notification is available, but when I click on it nothing happens. Also..when I press the Ctrl + A keys, nothing...