Windows 10: Is it possible to make the Cortana search background transparent?

Discus and support Is it possible to make the Cortana search background transparent? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is it possible to make the Cortana search background transparent? submitted by /u/ChocolateBanana134 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChocolateBanana134, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Is it possible to make the Cortana search background transparent?

/u/ChocolateBanana134, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Is it possible to make the background transparent in the Paint program?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

It is not possible to make the background transparent in the MS Paint,
    I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience

Thank You.

Arun B J, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Is it possible to make the background transparent in the Paint program?

<Original Title : Microsoft Paint>

Is it possible to make the background transparent in the Paint program?

Connie in AZ, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Try0x101 Win User

Is it possible to make the Cortana search background transparent?

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Is it possible to make the Cortana search background transparent? [​IMG]

Try0x101, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Is it possible to make the Cortana search background transparent?

1. Is it possible to make the Cortana search background transparent? - Similar Threads - possible Cortana search

2. image with transparent background wont save with transparent background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    image with transparent background wont save with transparent background: I tried saving image with transparent background using multiple programs, but none of them worked - when i opened my image it didnt have transparent background. I tried deleting some pixels, selecting transparent background or using crop tools. this never happened to me on...
  3. image with transparent background wont save with transparent background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    image with transparent background wont save with transparent background: I tried saving image with transparent background using multiple programs, but none of them worked - when i opened my image it didnt have transparent background. I tried deleting some pixels, selecting transparent background or using crop tools. this never happened to me on...
  4. Transparent search background is missing

in Cortana
    Transparent search background is missing: HiMy transparent search background is missing. I tried many methods on google. all of them doesn't work. And I found an effect picture on internet.Can you help me?thanks a lotSpecification : Win10 Pro 20H2 19042.928 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0...
  5. Paint 3D doesn't make transparent backgrounds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D doesn't make transparent backgrounds.: I know there's a setting that makes the canvas transparent, but it doesn't seem to work. No matter how much I try, it's still a white background....
  6. Making search box transparent

in Cortana
    Making search box transparent: İ want to search box transparent. İ didn't find any solution for it but who can help me about it? info: Windows 10 20H2 19042.685 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-search-box-transparent/23f19b04-3549-4695-a360-1f7890712336
  7. Is it possible to make start menu more transparent?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make start menu more transparent?: I would like to make the start menu more transparent. Ideally without 3rd party tools. submitted by /u/noobatanything [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj2lah/is_it_possible_to_make_start_menu_more_transparent/
  8. Make Task Bar Search Bar Transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make Task Bar Search Bar Transparent: Hi, After upgrading to Windows 10 1903, I noticed you guys split up the Cortana buttons and the Search bar ("Type here to search"). Because I am on dark windows theme and a light app theme, the search bar is a complete eye sore. It literally is a giant white box amidst a...
  9. Make only start screen background transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make only start screen background transparent: I like to have my start screen fullscreen. I also do like that it shows the desktop background when transparency effects are turned on. I, however, don't like all of the other transparency effects (taskbar, hover previews, the whole fluent design system, etc.) as it makes my...
  10. Change Cortana Search Box Background Transparency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Cortana Search Box Background Transparency in Windows 10: How to: Change Cortana Search Box Background Transparency in Windows 10 How to Change Cortana Search Box Background Transparency in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching...