Windows 10: is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default?

Discus and support is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i love how small the cursor is on a 1440p resolution but it looks so bulky in 1080p. if there's any way to change the cursor size to smaller than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/neraurt, Apr 17, 2020.

1. is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default?

i love how small the cursor is on a 1440p resolution but it looks so bulky in 1080p. if there's any way to change the cursor size to smaller than smallest possible please let me know.

if there's a custom small cursor 'pack' w/ all the cursor types i.e. move, loading, busy, etc. link them to me here or pms incase links aren't allowed. i've tried couple already but they're way too small, almost just a dot. thanks

submitted by /u/neraurt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/neraurt, Apr 17, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 17, 2020
  4. kormath Win User

is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default?

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default? :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default?

1. is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default? - Similar Threads - possible cursor smaller

2. How to make my cursor smaller than usual on windows11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make my cursor smaller than usual on windows11?: i am using a laptop with restrictions and wish to make my cursor smaller than usual is there any way of doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-my-cursor-smaller-than-usual-on/86b2ee45-7838-4b9d-b2ab-173a078dc3ec
  3. How to make my cursor smaller than usual on windows11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make my cursor smaller than usual on windows11?: i am using a laptop with restrictions and wish to make my cursor smaller than usual is there any way of doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-my-cursor-smaller-than-usual-on/86b2ee45-7838-4b9d-b2ab-173a078dc3ec
  4. How to make windows cursor smaller than the minimum size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make windows cursor smaller than the minimum size?: I have set the defualt cursor to the lowest size possible,but its just to big for me,is there any way to make the cursor smaller than the smallest size ? Thanks...
  5. How to make windows cursor smaller than the minimum size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make windows cursor smaller than the minimum size?: I have set the defualt cursor to the lowest size possible,but its just to big for me,is there any way to make the cursor smaller than the smallest size ? Thanks...
  6. How do i make the taskbar smaller than it already is?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i make the taskbar smaller than it already is?: Hi, I've seen other people have small taskbars, and mine is very big. I have set it to 100% zoom aswell so it's a bit smaller, but it's still kinda bothering me. Is there any possible way to make it smaller without buying a bigger monitor with a bigger resolution? My...
  7. can i make my scaling smaller than 100?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can i make my scaling smaller than 100?: so i've changed my resolution from 1080p to 720p for better frames in games, but whenever i do it, all my scaling gets messed up. Everything becomes really big (like desktop icons and such), and I can't figure out a way to get around this. The only thing I can do is zoom out...
  8. Is it possible to set the live tab to a smaller width than the current limit?

Is it possible to set the live tab to a smaller width than the current limit?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chaski1212 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jntesf/is_it_possible_to_set_the_live_tab_to_a_smaller/
  9. is it possible to make the mouse pointer smaller than smallest possible?

is it possible to make the mouse pointer smaller than smallest possible?: i love how small the pointer is on a 1440p resolution but it looks so bulky in 1080p. if there's any way to change the pointer size to smaller THAN SMALLEST POSSIBLE please let me know. i do not mean going into ease of access shit. i don't mean this...
  10. is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default?

is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default?: i love how small the cursor is on a 1440p resolution but it looks so bulky in 1080p. if there's any way to change the cursor size to smaller than default please let me know. if there's a custom small cursor 'pack' w/ all the cursor types i.e. move, loading, busy, etc. link...