Windows 10: is it possible to make the mouse pointer smaller than smallest possible?

Discus and support is it possible to make the mouse pointer smaller than smallest possible? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i love how small the pointer is on a 1440p resolution but it looks so bulky in 1080p. if there's any way to change the pointer size to smaller THAN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/neraurt, May 2, 2020.

1. is it possible to make the mouse pointer smaller than smallest possible?

i love how small the pointer is on a 1440p resolution but it looks so bulky in 1080p. if there's any way to change the pointer size to smaller THAN SMALLEST POSSIBLE please let me know. i do not mean going into ease of access shit. i don't mean this https://i.imgur.com/RsFkjE0.png, if you have suggestions beyond this then lmk

if there's a custom small pointer/cursor 'pack' w/ all the pointer types i.e. move, loading, busy, etc. link them to me. thanks

submitted by /u/neraurt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/neraurt, May 2, 2020
  2. satchmo Win User

Smallest Start menu possible

What is the smallest size possible for the Windows 10 Start menu?

I could only resize it to a certain extent, then it would not get any smaller.

is it possible to make the mouse pointer smaller than smallest possible? [​IMG]

satchmo, May 2, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Smallest Start menu possible

This is as small as I can get mine.

Edwin, May 2, 2020
  4. is it possible to make the mouse pointer smaller than smallest possible?

Lumia 950 smaller font possible ?

I moved the font size slider to the smallest size possible but it is still way too big for me. Since it has so nice high resolution display I'd appreciate even smaller font.

Is there any application or registry hack to do that ? Thanks.

Petr Vones, May 2, 2020
Thema:

is it possible to make the mouse pointer smaller than smallest possible?

1. is it possible to make the mouse pointer smaller than smallest possible? - Similar Threads - possible mouse pointer

2. Is it possible to make my mouse ignore a certain window?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to make my mouse ignore a certain window?: I want to do something but when I move my mouse it sometimes hovers over my Picture in Picture and it is really annoying. Is it possible to make my mouse ignore that window?...
  3. Paint 3D - is it possible to rotate a transparent PNG by degrees smaller than 90degrees?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D - is it possible to rotate a transparent PNG by degrees smaller than 90degrees?: In Paint 3D, using a 2D image, I know I can rotate the transparent PNG by the presets of 90%. But I want to rotate it by smaller degrees. I need to keep the transparency of the PNG, so cannot use Paint or Photos to do the small degree rotations. Any suggestions?...
  4. Is it possible to make a screensaver a wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make a screensaver a wallpaper?: I want to make a screensaver a wallpaper, but it doesnt work. I have done [screensaver].scr /p65552 in CMD, but it doesnt work with screensavers that arent provided with windows 10, ive tried looking for tutorials on youtube / google but i dont find anything that works....
  5. Is it possible to make a window unclosable?

Is it possible to make a window unclosable?: For example, I want to make it so I can never close my "Downloads" folder (make it so the top right red X doesn't work) and if I open a folder inside "Downloads", it always opens it up as a new tab/window instead of going directly. I guess I would also need to disable the...
  6. Is it possible to set the live tab to a smaller width than the current limit?

Is it possible to set the live tab to a smaller width than the current limit?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chaski1212 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jntesf/is_it_possible_to_set_the_live_tab_to_a_smaller/
  7. is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default?

is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default?: i love how small the cursor is on a 1440p resolution but it looks so bulky in 1080p. if there's any way to change the cursor size to smaller than smallest possible please let me know. if there's a custom small cursor 'pack' w/ all the cursor types i.e. move, loading, busy,...
  8. is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default?

is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default?: i love how small the cursor is on a 1440p resolution but it looks so bulky in 1080p. if there's any way to change the cursor size to smaller than default please let me know. if there's a custom small cursor 'pack' w/ all the cursor types i.e. move, loading, busy, etc. link...
  9. Smallest Start menu possible

in Windows 10 Support
    Smallest Start menu possible: What is the smallest size possible for the Windows 10 Start menu? I could only resize it to a certain extent, then it would not get any smaller. [img] 15464
  10. Is it possible to make it dual boot?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to make it dual boot?: I had to replace the Hard Disk on my Lenovo Flex14. I was running it in dual boot - Win10 and Linux. I set up the entire drive under NTFS. Now is it possible to make it dual boot. Also, I am on Win10 Single Language (ie Home). Is there any way to run a virtual machine in...