Windows 10: Is it possible to make Windows 7, 8 to support FIDO UAF?

Discus and support Is it possible to make Windows 7, 8 to support FIDO UAF? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We have plan to develop a FIDO UAF compliance authentication mobile app and server. As I know, Windows 10 claimed to support FIDO UAF. Is it possible... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Simon Duan, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Is it possible to make Windows 7, 8 to support FIDO UAF?

We have plan to develop a FIDO UAF compliance authentication mobile app and server. As I know, Windows 10 claimed to support FIDO UAF.

Is it possible to let Windows 7 and 8 to integrate with FIDO UAF app for windows logon?

If possible, how to make it happen?

:)

Simon Duan, Feb 25, 2021

2. FIDO / U2F Support in Windows 10

Phil,

I have been looking for more info on this as well. But haven't found anything concrete. So far what I understand is that Windows 10 can FIDO UAF / FIDO U2F authenticate into other services that talk FIDO for Authentication, but you can not use FIDO U2F Security
    Token for logging into Windows like you would on a ChromeOS device. So Windows 10 is acting as a FIDO U2F / UAF device.

(As far as I know)

Saqib

ثاقب علی, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 25, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Is it possible to make Windows 7, 8 to support FIDO UAF?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Is it possible to make Windows 7, 8 to support FIDO UAF?

1. Is it possible to make Windows 7, 8 to support FIDO UAF? - Similar Threads - possible support FIDO

2. It's possible to get Windows 7 back on support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's possible to get Windows 7 back on support?: Hello! I am using Windows 11 5 days and it runs very poorly with i7-4790, 16GB RAM and GTX 960. I was thinking, what Windows 7 edition supports security updates?btw, we want windows 7 back!...
  3. It's possible to get Windows 7 back on support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It's possible to get Windows 7 back on support?: Hello! I am using Windows 11 5 days and it runs very poorly with i7-4790, 16GB RAM and GTX 960. I was thinking, what Windows 7 edition supports security updates?btw, we want windows 7 back!...
  4. OneDrive sync app no longer supported on Windows 7, 8 or 8.1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive sync app no longer supported on Windows 7, 8 or 8.1: This email stated:"To provide the most up-to-date and secure experience on current operating systems, as of January 1, 2022, updates are no longer provided for the consumer version of your OneDrive desktop application on Windows 7, 8, and 8.1."Does this affect the OneDrive...
  5. OneDrive sync app no longer supported on Windows 7, 8 or 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sync app no longer supported on Windows 7, 8 or 8.1: This email stated:"To provide the most up-to-date and secure experience on current operating systems, as of January 1, 2022, updates are no longer provided for the consumer version of your OneDrive desktop application on Windows 7, 8, and 8.1."Does this affect the OneDrive...
  6. OneDrive sync app no longer supported on Windows 7, 8 or 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 7 and IE 8 not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 and IE 8 not supported: I was gifted an older Gateway computer recently. Before doing so, the previous user reverted the OS from Windows 10 back to windows 7 and wiped all the programs he had installed, leaving Internet Explorer 8 as the only browser. Can't say why, I guess he thought he was being...
  8. Windows 10, 8, or 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, 8, or 7: Can Windows 10, 8, or 7 be installed on a MacBook Pro laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-8-or-7/1b2b0ef2-d4e9-494a-afda-ab7773e1ea39
  9. Is it possible to make the windows 7 sound control panel default in win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make the windows 7 sound control panel default in win10?: Basically the title. Is it possible to, when I right-click the sound-symbol in the bottom right corner and press the soundsettings thingy, that it opens the win7 style window instead of the new win10 style one? submitted by /u/0z7he6unner [link] [comments]...
  10. Is there a possibility to make Windows 10 look like Windows 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a possibility to make Windows 10 look like Windows 7: I've been useing Windows 7 over 5 years and next year i shoud get Windows 10.Now i really like Win10 i have nothing against that operating system i just want to ask is there a possibility to make Win10 look like Win7,like a theme....