Windows 10: Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together?

Discus and support Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I'm running Windows 10 on my PC and I have two different Windows accounts under two different emails, but I'd like to merge them so that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eden Wendler, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together?

Hello! I'm running Windows 10 on my PC and I have two different Windows accounts under two different emails, but I'd like to merge them so that everything is all in one place. One reason for instance is to use the account that I have associated with my XBOX on the same account that I have associated with my Windows PC.Is this at all possible? It's a long shot but I just want easier access to different parts of both of my accounts. Thanks in advance!

:)

Eden Wendler, Jan 24, 2023

2. Is it possible to merge two Windows accounts?

Hi Michal,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like you inform user account merging is not available. You can move the data of user account manually to other user account.
    Follow the steps below for the same:

• Use Windows Explorer to navigate to C:\Users to the account you want to COPY.

• Right Click on the Folders (and/or files) and COPY

• Go to the other account and PASTE where you want to put them.

• Repeat as needed.
    Do not delete the folders and files from the account they are in until you are sure they are duplicated where you need them.

Hope the above information helps.

Feel free to post if you have any further query on Windows.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Is it possible to merge 2 microsoft accounts?

One account I have my PC's using, the other is my account used for Xbox. 2 different email addresses. Would it be possible to merge these 2 accounts into one master account?

DavidD1223, Jan 24, 2023
  4. Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together?

merging two accounts?/

Hi George,

There are several account types used in the Windows 10 operating system, this includes the administrator accounts, local user accounts, personal email accounts and your Microsoft account. Some accounts can be merged but do take note that this depends on
    what you would like to merge. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• When you mentioned that after changing an account password you now have two accounts, we would like to confirm if what you mean is that another new account under a different name got created instead?
    • What is the account that you were attempting to change the password on?
    • We would also like to confirm what is that account that you would like to merge?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together?

1. Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together? - Similar Threads - possible merge accounts

2. Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together?: Hello! I'm running Windows 10 on my PC and I have two different Windows accounts under two different emails, but I'd like to merge them so that everything is all in one place. One reason for instance is to use the account that I have associated with my XBOX on the same...
  3. Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together?: Hello! I'm running Windows 10 on my PC and I have two different Windows accounts under two different emails, but I'd like to merge them so that everything is all in one place. One reason for instance is to use the account that I have associated with my XBOX on the same...
  4. Merging Windows accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merging Windows accounts: i initally signed into my windows under my alt gmail account. however it had been a while since then and i decided to buy the xbox game pass on my main gmail. however i had had games in the alt account that i still play with progressis there anyway to merge these accounts so...
  5. 2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account: My son got onto my computer and added his account to it, although he had the same domain email as me, and he told me that when he logged on, they merged together and now I don't see my work account that has very important files on it. I need help fast....
  6. 2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account: My son got onto my computer and added his account to it, although he had the same domain email as me, and he told me that when he logged on, they merged together and now I don't see my work account that has very important files on it. I need help fast....
  7. 2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is it possible to merge windows 10 user into administrator account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to merge windows 10 user into administrator account.: So I downloaded a game through the microsoft store and realized it doesn't show an icon when I pin it or while I'm playing. I know it's only a minor thing, but it really started to bother me so I tried to see if I could fix it, but to no avail. In my search to find fixes for...
  9. Merging 2 users together?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Merging 2 users together?: It sounds really stupid at first, but let me explain. I dont know when but i created a second account on my pc as a sort of private account from the main one i use. Of course this takes up more space on my pc, and now my pc is clustered. I have data on both accounts that i...
  10. Is it possible to merge the partition and unuse spaces together ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to merge the partition and unuse spaces together ?: As the topic said above ,Is it possible to merge the partition and unused spaces together ? In the picture,Sorry it is in Japanese I only use drive C and D but I have another partition that I do not use and it take a lot of space. Partition 1 is recovery partition...