Windows 10: Is it possible to mix 2 accounts?

Discus and support Is it possible to mix 2 accounts? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an account where I accidentally activated the game key and my main account. Is it possible to connect it somehow or move this game? I want to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Plastian, May 3, 2019.

1. Plastian Win User

Is it possible to mix 2 accounts?

I have an account where I accidentally activated the game key and my main account. Is it possible to connect it somehow or move this game? I want to delete the old but I will lose game.

:)

Plastian, May 3, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 3, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 3, 2019
  4. LukaJJX Win User

What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

I followed these steps but Mixed Reality Portal is not in Programs And Features, so it's not possible to turn this feature off. Any other suggestions?

LukaJJX, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Is it possible to mix 2 accounts? - Similar Threads - possible mix accounts

2. mixed up accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mixed up accounts: After recent update, my account (I am admin) and my husband's account are mixed up and tied together. The account with his name has my avatar and my email shown in settings. His email and mine are separate, mostly because he usually uses a gmail account, but any change made...
  3. 2 accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    2 accounts: how can i access deleted word files in one microsoft account when it is signed into another-how do i sign out to switch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-accounts/2ff676b2-b0da-4583-93ff-b5a6feba17e1"
  4. Microsoft Unboxed: Mixed Reality Ep. 2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unboxed: Mixed Reality Ep. 2: Sonia Dara and Colleen O’Brien are back with another episode of Microsoft Unboxed. This week, Sonia and Colleen cover mixed reality and a few of the ways our customers are using Microsoft HoloLens to transform their businesses: Mercedes-Benz uses mixed reality to train...
  5. Is this possible? Pt 2

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is this possible? Pt 2: Excuse me, I was not trolling. I have integrated graphics that is why I was wanting to know if a virtual graphics card can be used that is a discrete graphics card.
  6. Lenovo Mix 2 with windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Mix 2 with windows 10: I updated my Lenovo Mix 2 tablet to Windows 10 and now tablet mode stopped working. Any workaround? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-mix-2-with-windows-10/0ebc3dba-0d22-446d-a7fa-b481cb15920f
  7. 2 school accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 school accounts: how do I remove my old school account and keep my new one associated with my user account? My file explorer only contains files from my old account and nothing from my new one drive account. I've contacted customer support and they successfully changed my Microsoft licensing...
  8. Is it possible to "clone" a user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible to "clone" a user account?: I've made numerous changes to default settings and to the desktop when setting up my new computer. I currently have one user account, obviously with administrative authority. I'd like to know if it is possible to "clone" all the changes to settings and other items I have...
  9. Is it possible to create a hidden account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible to create a hidden account?: Hello friends of the forum. I need to create an admin account in our home computer, but it needs to be a hidden account. Is it possible? I have access to everything in the computer, and I also had replaced the utilman.exe with the command line, to use it on the system...
  10. W10 connections FROM and TO Ms accounts (Mix of LOCAL and MS accounts)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W10 connections FROM and TO Ms accounts (Mix of LOCAL and MS accounts): Hi there Using SIMPLE / standard File sharing connections and all computers in the LAN on the same network name e.g WORKGROUP. confusion seems rife over what user names to use when connecting to SHARES TO or FROM a machine logged on with an MS account from a machine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it posible for two acounts to mix up