Windows 10: Is it possible to mix 2 accounts?

Discus and support Is it possible to mix 2 accounts? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an account where I accidentally activated the game key and my main account. Is it possible to connect it somehow or move this game? I want to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Plastian, May 3, 2019.

1. Plastian Win User

Is it possible to mix 2 accounts?

I have an account where I accidentally activated the game key and my main account. Is it possible to connect it somehow or move this game? I want to delete the old but I will lose game.

:)

Plastian, May 3, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 3, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 3, 2019
  4. LukaJJX Win User

What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

I followed these steps but Mixed Reality Portal is not in Programs And Features, so it's not possible to turn this feature off. Any other suggestions?

LukaJJX, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Is it possible to mix 2 accounts? - Similar Threads - possible mix accounts

2. Is it possible to share files within one computer with 2 accounts?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to share files within one computer with 2 accounts?: Hi, I have my old account, which i am not sure how many devices are logged on. I decited to use my second, but i want to keep all the data from my old account. Is there any wqy, of sharing ALL of the files between profiles at once? Not copying them to public etc. but giving...
  3. Is it possible to share files within one computer with 2 accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to share files within one computer with 2 accounts?: Hi, I have my old account, which i am not sure how many devices are logged on. I decited to use my second, but i want to keep all the data from my old account. Is there any wqy, of sharing ALL of the files between profiles at once? Not copying them to public etc. but giving...
  4. Is it possible to share files within one computer with 2 accounts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2: Hi. I have Quest 2 and I want to play Minecraft for Windows 10 VR on it but my question is, can it work on Non PC-Powered Headsets like the Quest 2?...
  6. Music is mixed together from 2 CDs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music is mixed together from 2 CDs?: I am in the process of digitizing my CD collection. And some of my songs are on two CDs. When I make these two CDs into one CD in the folder, the data and songs get mixed up. Even if, I arrange the number of the songs so that they are in the right order. How can I fix this?...
  7. Surfacebook 2 microsoft mixed reality stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surfacebook 2 microsoft mixed reality stuttering: This has been working great for almost 6 months now. I have a Samsung Odyssey plus and a 15" surface book 2 with nvidia GeForce 1060. All of a sudden when I move my head I get ghosting of images. When my head is steady, it looks great. What can be causing this and how...
  8. mixed up accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mixed up accounts: After recent update, my account (I am admin) and my husband's account are mixed up and tied together. The account with his name has my avatar and my email shown in settings. His email and mine are separate, mostly because he usually uses a gmail account, but any change made...
  9. Is this possible? Pt 2

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is this possible? Pt 2: Excuse me, I was not trolling. I have integrated graphics that is why I was wanting to know if a virtual graphics card can be used that is a discrete graphics card.
  10. Lenovo Mix 2 with windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Mix 2 with windows 10: I updated my Lenovo Mix 2 tablet to Windows 10 and now tablet mode stopped working. Any workaround? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-mix-2-with-windows-10/0ebc3dba-0d22-446d-a7fa-b481cb15920f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it posible for two acounts to mix up