Windows 10: Is it possible to move file from top to bottom, if there are files inside a folder

Discus and support Is it possible to move file from top to bottom, if there are files inside a folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got a folder and inside that there are 10 PDF documents. I want to move the file which is at top to the bottom. Example: C:\Documents\Pdf\School and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ari94, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Ari94 Win User

Is it possible to move file from top to bottom, if there are files inside a folder

I got a folder and inside that there are 10 PDF documents. I want to move the file which is at top to the bottom.

Example: C:\Documents\Pdf\School and inside this folder there are separates files. The one which is on the top I want to move that at the to the bottom. Name of the files are like XYZ 1, XYZ 2, XYZ 3 and so on.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

:)

Ari94, Feb 22, 2021
  2. GSquadron Win User

Folders with zip files

I have like 30 or more folders and everyone of them has only one single zip file.
    How can I extract all zip files inside of all folders?

GSquadron, Feb 22, 2021
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Wozzer Win User

Is it possible to move file from top to bottom, if there are files inside a folder

Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Is it possible to move file from top to bottom, if there are files inside a folder - Similar Threads - possible move file

2. is it possible to move a file to the application folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is it possible to move a file to the application folder?: I've been looking for hours on how to put a file into the applications folder does anyone know how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-move-a-file-to-the-application/6d30e2f4-eea0-4d93-a820-fe2d6640374b
  3. is it possible to move a file to the application folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to move a file to the application folder?: I've been looking for hours on how to put a file into the applications folder does anyone know how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-move-a-file-to-the-application/6d30e2f4-eea0-4d93-a820-fe2d6640374b
  4. is it possible to move a file to the application folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Moving files/folders

Moving files/folders: Hello.I have been trying to move folders from C drive to my extended storage device D. i have followed the instructions given on a different forum, i right clicked on the folder, went to properties and then i wanted to search for location tab but i couldn't find it. only tabs...
  6. moving files in a folder

moving files in a folder: I'm trying to move files pictures around in a folder. In windows 7 I could just move them via the mouse. I've tried cutting & pasting but nothing happens. Any ideas?...
  7. Moving file/folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving file/folders: I have a Predator gaming laptop I added a 4tb external drive because I was running out of internal drive space, I have it set so that everything possible will go to that drive. Problem is that while some things load to that drive, addon or mods download to a different folder...
  8. Always move to the top or bottom of the pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Always move to the top or bottom of the pages: I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always In MS OFFICE and other...
  9. Issues Moving Files From/To Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues Moving Files From/To Folders: The issue is when trying to move a file or group of files from one folder to another, like dragging and dropping files, one of the files will open in its respective application, leading to failure of moving files. At first I suspected the files were set to open with one...
  10. Move all files inside folders to parent directory

in Windows 10 Support
    Move all files inside folders to parent directory: Hello, First of all, I would like to apologize if this topic is not in the correct forum. My problem is the following: I have a folder (let's call it BASKET), inside that folder I have many other folders (for the sake of the example, I will name for example 3 folders -...