Windows 10: Is it possible to open the properties window from CMD?

Discus and support Is it possible to open the properties window from CMD? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm programming a python app a file searcher, I need a command to make to property window pop out the one in the image[ATTACH] In python there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by user10523947, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Is it possible to open the properties window from CMD?

I'm programming a python app a file searcher, I need a command to make to property window pop out the one in the image Is it possible to open the properties window from CMD? 4b7196db-4185-4155-8276-6801abeb06bc?upload=true.png

In python there is a command called os.system , I can send cmd instructions there.

I alredy watched this and this but without success.

I can't find anything online, can anyone help me?

:)

user10523947, Jan 21, 2020
  2. gokart2 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

• [/quote]

gokart2, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Is it possible to open the properties window from CMD?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to open the properties window from CMD?

1. Is it possible to open the properties window from CMD? - Similar Threads - possible open properties

2. Configuring Network Adapter Properties via CMD..?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Configuring Network Adapter Properties via CMD..?: Does anyone know how to use Command Prompt to configure the Network Adapter Properties? [ATTACH] Would be handy to not have to access this window, which is buried pretty deep, every time they need to be altered... 141527
  3. Can't open cmd on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open cmd on Windows 10: Whenever I try to open cmd it opens and suddendly close without letting me doing anything. Already tried using sfc and dism (from Powershell as administrator) without any result, but cmd opens if I create a new user and try to launch it from that one. Is there a way to fix...
  4. What is the cmd equivalent to Partition > properties > tools > check

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is the cmd equivalent to Partition > properties > tools > check: When we right click on partition ex C:\ then properties -> tools like in screenshot bellow: http://prntscr.com/mv6577 which of the following two commands is the equivalent of doing this: sfc /scannow or chkdsk C:\ /F is it known what is the exact cmd command equivalent,...
  5. Unable to open CMD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open CMD.: Hello, I am experiencing some difficulty in opening CMD. When I clicked open or run as administrator, the CMD window pops-up and quickly disappear. Therefore, I cannot run any troubleshooting to solve Teredo network adapter for my PC....
  6. run,cmd not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    run,cmd not opening: i opened my start menu and in that i opened windows system in which there is no run and cmd options only taskmanager is present hoe to re insall run and cmd...
  7. CMD window closing as soon as opened

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD window closing as soon as opened: This just started about two weeks ago. As soon as use the CMD command the window closes right away. Doing some research, I think possibly it occurred after my computer got infected with a miner. My antivirus killed it right away and dozens of full scans indicate I am virus...
  8. Opening CMD from set location with arguments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening CMD from set location with arguments: Hi, I have a folder full of files, and I'm looking for a way to automate the following: Through a shortcut or Batch file; Open the command prompt at a specific location, so the command prompt is ready to execute commands in that directory (the same as "Open Command Window...
  9. CMD Randomly opens..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CMD Randomly opens..: Hey guys, So I just reformatted my PC and did a fresh install of windows 10 as my computer was running into some issues. The install went fine I reinstalled all of the computers drivers from the manufacturers website. My computer is custom built, so I had to go around to...
  10. Open cmd from file explorer with admin rights

in Windows 10 Support
    Open cmd from file explorer with admin rights: I managed to get cmd to always run as admin from start->cmd But running cmd this way always launch it at the windows/system32 directory. I need a way to run cmd in file explorer directly so that the current directory will be at the path I launched it but it is always...