Windows 10: Is it possible to output the same audio to two different bluetooth headphones?

Discus and support Is it possible to output the same audio to two different bluetooth headphones? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Me and my GF are going on a flight tomorrow and I've downloaded shows to watch on my laptop. We both have wireless earbuds we'd like to use, since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cookiekick, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Is it possible to output the same audio to two different bluetooth headphones?

Me and my GF are going on a flight tomorrow and I've downloaded shows to watch on my laptop. We both have wireless earbuds we'd like to use, since they're really easy to transport and both do a decent job of blocking out noise. I'm trying to figure out some way for both of us to use our headphones though on the same laptop.

I've tried searching, but have only really found older posts online. They either suggest enabling Stereo Mix in the volume settings (doesn't appear as an option for me). Alternatively i've seen the software Voicemeter recommended, but I tried and it doesn't really work (The audio is laggy, and occasionally breaks up).

Are there any more recent solutions? If it matters, we're using Airpod pros and Jabra 65ts. VLC for content.

submitted by /u/cookiekick
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cookiekick, Feb 1, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Is it possible to play sound through headphones and HDMI output simultaneously?

Hi David,

I would like to inform that it is not possible to output sound through both the HDMI and the headphone jack simultaneously.

But you can watch video through HDMI and listen via headphone jack.

Follow the steps below.

• Right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar
    • Left click playback devices
    • Right click HDMI
    • Select Disable.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Is it possible to output the same audio to two different bluetooth headphones?

Headphones jack only outputting mono after dolby access install

Hi,

The headphones issue that you encountered after installing the audio program can be related to a possible licensing issue. The software that you're using offers an in-app purchase and it's best to contact the developer for further support. On the other hand,
    we suggest that you use Windows Sonic as an alternative for the audio output by following the steps below:

• Right click on the speaker icon located on the notification area.
    • Select Spatial sound.
    • Under the Spatial sound tab, select Windows Sonic for Headphones
      from the drop-down list.
    • Click OK.
    • Once you're done, check if the issue persists.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to output the same audio to two different bluetooth headphones?

1. Is it possible to output the same audio to two different bluetooth headphones? - Similar Threads - possible output same

2. Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device: Hi,I have a problem with pairing my Bluetooth headphones with my computer, while they work perfectly on my phone.My computer detects the headphones, but as if they were any Bluetooth device like a phone, not an audio device. So I can't select them as the main audio output,...
  3. Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device: Hi,I have a problem with pairing my Bluetooth headphones with my computer, while they work perfectly on my phone.My computer detects the headphones, but as if they were any Bluetooth device like a phone, not an audio device. So I can't select them as the main audio output,...
  4. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?: Hello,Is there a way, in Windows 10, to have system sound playback through two DIFFERENT devices at the SAME time? Headphones AND HDMI.My XBox will play sound through HDMI and the headphones at the same time. I'm looking to do that on my PC.If not, no big deal. After messing...
  5. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?: Hello,Is there a way, in Windows 10, to have system sound playback through two DIFFERENT devices at the SAME time? Headphones AND HDMI.My XBox will play sound through HDMI and the headphones at the same time. I'm looking to do that on my PC.If not, no big deal. After messing...
  6. Is it possible to pair 2 bluetooth headphones and output sound at the same time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to pair 2 bluetooth headphones and output sound at the same time?: I have 2 pairs of Sony XM4 and I'm trying to find a way to pair both to windows so my partner and I can watch shows together. Using a 3.5mm splitter isn't ideal because the cables are short. From what I can see looking this up, it seems it's not possible because of how...
  7. Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time.: Here are some pictures of the setup. The two powered speakers are 12 ft apart and I don't want to run a wire between them. The built-in Bluetooth on the Windows 10 PC is paired with both of the BTI-018 Bluetooth receivers. I can play music through each speaker's separately...
  8. Sending audio output to Bluetooth paired headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sending audio output to Bluetooth paired headphones: I have LE-Bose NC 700 HP headphones, have added them to my Windows 10 desktop’s Bluetooth devices. My Audio currently goes to Speakers / Headphones Realtek Audio. How do I make my Windows 10 Audio go to the Bose headphones? Thanks, Pete...
  9. Making Bluetooth headphones the audio output device

Making Bluetooth headphones the audio output device: I finally got my Bluetooth headphones to connect to my PC Windows 10 but I'm not getting any sound through them. When I try to change my audio output device to them, I don't see them listed. I do see them under Bluetooth devices in Device Manager....
  10. Bluetooth headphones making two audio inputs and outputs and being uncooperative

Bluetooth headphones making two audio inputs and outputs and being uncooperative: Hello! I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones that, when connected to my computer, make two audio input and output options, one labeled headset and the other one labeled headphones. This wouldn't really have been a problem except for the fact that programs on my computer...