Windows 10: is it possible to pause your camera video while participating in a teams meeting? if so, how?

Discus and support is it possible to pause your camera video while participating in a teams meeting? if so, how? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If this feature is available I can not find it in "help". Please add/explain how to do so --- not asking about during a recording but rather start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Terry.Eisenmenger, May 28, 2020.

1. is it possible to pause your camera video while participating in a teams meeting? if so, how?

If this feature is available I can not find it in "help". Please add/explain how to do so --- not asking about during a recording but rather start sharing my camera and then pause it with a frozen image until I restore to "active".

Thanks,

TErry

:)

Terry.Eisenmenger, May 28, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Teams Video Meetings

Hi Rachel

Do you mean to pause the recording during the Teams Meeting or to pause the video recording when you are playing that back?

If that is while playing back the video, on most video players, including the Videos and TV App, pressing the Space par will toggle playback and pause . . .

Pausing a recording during a meting is currently not possible, please add a comment to this topic on UserVoice, so the Teams Developers will see that:

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555...

DaveM121, May 28, 2020
  3. Teams Video Meetings

I know how to record, stop and then down load meeting videos.

Can you tell me however how a video can be paused?

Rachel Cooke, May 28, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

is it possible to pause your camera video while participating in a teams meeting? if so, how?

Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1282906

Brink, May 28, 2020
Thema:

is it possible to pause your camera video while participating in a teams meeting? if so, how?

1. is it possible to pause your camera video while participating in a teams meeting? if so, how? - Similar Threads - possible pause camera

2. Issues while joining video calls from multiple platforms: Teams, Zoom, Google Meet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues while joining video calls from multiple platforms: Teams, Zoom, Google Meet: Hello, One of my end users is having issues where their computer performance will suffer significantly whenever joining a web call using any app. This in not app specific as it is happening with , Teams, Zoom, and google meet. We have verified the computer is up to date and...
  3. CAMERA NOT WORKING WHILE ON VIDEO CONFERENCING - ZOOM, MEETS TEAMS ETC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAMERA NOT WORKING WHILE ON VIDEO CONFERENCING - ZOOM, MEETS TEAMS ETC.: Hi I tried connecting to video call through various apps and every platform says no camera has been detected. The default camera app seems to work fine just before I open these apps. After I open the app even the default camera app on windows says there is no camera attached...
  4. Listening to Spotify whilst participating in a teams call?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Listening to Spotify whilst participating in a teams call?: I have online classes, and i really miss my music, so how can i play spotify simultaneous with teams? Of course with the same audio output? submitted by /u/lynet_101 [link] [comments]...
  5. How to mute one or all participants microphone in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    How to mute one or all participants microphone in Microsoft Teams: [ATTACH]Organizers and participants can mute and unmute someone or everyone in Microsoft Teams. Thanks […] This article How to mute one or all participants microphone in Microsoft Teams first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. MS Teams Meeting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Teams Meeting: Can you join a MS Teams Meeting on a Kindle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams-meeting/265c8628-658f-41d0-b0cb-498fd1e42d3f
  7. Team Meeting Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Team Meeting Problem: My nephew connects with me via the MS Team Meeting app. from his office since the pandemic began. When I click to join the meeting, my picture appears either upside down or sideways. All the others in the meeting appear normally. I have an HP All-in-One computer purchased...
  8. Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.

Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.: Hi. I work as an IT-support for a company and we have a couple of cases involving a Camera not working in Video-call and meetings in Microsoft Teams. The user can see themselves but the other people in the call cant. The built in Camera is in perfect shape and works on other...
  9. Dark screen during Teams video Meetings

Dark screen during Teams video Meetings: Hello, When I am using my Windows lifecam 3000 in Teams video it comes on very dark, like I am working in a cave. I usually like to blur my background but I dont have to now. Then all of a sudden it gets bright like it is supposed to be. It is not something I can control...
  10. Teams Video Meetings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Teams Video Meetings: I know how to record, stop and then down load meeting videos. Can you tell me however how a video can be paused? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-video-meetings/f33dc25d-9991-4961-a5a1-eda974cb80d4