Windows 10: Is it possible to permanently uninstall WIFI or create a password to access WIFI on the...

Discus and support Is it possible to permanently uninstall WIFI or create a password to access WIFI on the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is it possible to permanently uninstall WIFI or create a password to access WIFI on the laptop itself? curious if this is possible. thanks. submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/serialserialserial99, May 30, 2020.

1. Is it possible to permanently uninstall WIFI or create a password to access WIFI on the...

Is it possible to permanently uninstall WIFI or create a password to access WIFI on the laptop itself?

curious if this is possible. thanks.

submitted by /u/serialserialserial99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/serialserialserial99, May 30, 2020

2. I cant access to my wifi router

Wifi router

Hello marcosamerio..
    If you are unable to connect access your wifi router then there must be some problem with connection. I think the following step scan help you to connect it properly to wireless router.

Connect your computer to the wireless router. Although you can access the router wirelessly, it is better to use an Ethernet cable to directly connect to your router so that you can securely adjust router settings. Plug the Ethernet cable into the appropriate Ethernet jack on your computer. Plug the other end of the cable into any one of the open Ethernet ports on the back of your wireless router.

2. Open a Web browser. In the URL address field, enter the IP address for your wireless router. This information should be contained in your router’s manual. If you cannot find it, enter “198.168.1.1” as the address. This is usually the default IP address for most routers.

3. Enter the username and password for your router. This should also be supplied in the router’s manual. If you don’t have this information, go to the RouterPasswords website and find the brand and model of your router. This site lists the default login information for most wireless routers.

4. You should now be able to see your wireless router settings. You can configure your network ports, as well as SSID (wireless network name) and passwords.

mariamenounous, May 30, 2020
  3. bro67 Win User
    WIFI Password

If you cannot access with "admin" and the default password then someone who manages the router has changed it. You cannot change the Wifi Passphrase without having Administrator access to the Gateway.

bro67, May 30, 2020
  4. Is it possible to permanently uninstall WIFI or create a password to access WIFI on the...

Rentable Wifi Possible?

review your Router Wireless Settings
    Check that you can enable Wireless Access Control useing a MAC Filtering Table
    Each Sharer will have to give you the Mac address of their wi fi device for you to enable in your Router
    You Should then be able to restrict access to your Wifi to Authorised Mac addressess (devices)
    That along with a Strong Password which you would change weekly / Monthly. should be ok for a ad hoc private pay access Hotspot.

dorsetknob, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to permanently uninstall WIFI or create a password to access WIFI on the...

1. Is it possible to permanently uninstall WIFI or create a password to access WIFI on the... - Similar Threads - possible permanently uninstall

2. Wifi "permanently" disabled???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi "permanently" disabled???: Hello,I am currently encountering a weird problem with my laptop that did not happen until earlier today. For unknown reasons, my wifi cannot be turned on. When I attempt to enable, it gets stuck, and then disables itself again. I'm not sure what to do. Any help would be...
  3. Wifi "permanently" disabled???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi "permanently" disabled???: Hello,I am currently encountering a weird problem with my laptop that did not happen until earlier today. For unknown reasons, my wifi cannot be turned on. When I attempt to enable, it gets stuck, and then disables itself again. I'm not sure what to do. Any help would be...
  4. Wifi password

Wifi password: Does windows 11 allow wifi password sharing on your other windows devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-password/020ca00a-01d3-4614-8ff8-c803133af18a
  5. WiFi adapters permanently disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi adapters permanently disabled: Not often flummoxed with a MS Windows problem but anybody got any ‘outside of the box’ solutions. FYI Im on a Dell G7 recently upgrading from 10 to 11 via auto windows update.Both my ethernet and wifi adapters are disabled and when I enable they connect [but with sub msg ‘no...
  6. WiFi Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Password: How to find my wifi password? Have Win 10, Need to get my deceased son's cell phone on my Wifi, cannot remember or find my password.Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-password/ed8b6a7b-71b8-4dea-bc58-63a2165485d2
  7. WiFi Password

WiFi Password: How to find my wifi password? Have Win 10, Need to get my deceased son's cell phone on my Wifi, cannot remember or find my password.Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-password/ed8b6a7b-71b8-4dea-bc58-63a2165485d2
  8. WiFi Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Is this possible to create permanent sandbox?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this possible to create permanent sandbox?: I want to create a sandbox-like desktop and use some programs that may be harmful while keeping my main desktop safe. But I dont want it to delete every time i close it, programs must be permanent. Just like having a second pc. Is this possible? submitted by /u/yastifkan...
  10. wifi password

in Windows 10 Customization
    wifi password: I need help finding the wifi password of my home network. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/wifi-password/dfd0e32d-6b9f-4e08-9790-deb7a4c2f0ec