Is it possible to pin recent doc to Word icon on taskbar?

Discus and support Is it possible to pin recent doc to Word icon on taskbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Under Win 7 you can pin recent docs to Word pinned on taskbar and freely remove others from the list. Don't see these options anymore. 8123 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by danielson, Jul 10, 2015.

1. danielson Win User

Under Win 7 you can pin recent docs to Word pinned on taskbar and freely remove others from the list.
    Don't see these options anymore.

:)

danielson, Jul 10, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

Is it possible to pin single Office apps (Word, Excel) icons to the Start Screen?

The only app that can do this is OneNote. For some odd reason, it was deemed important enough to have its own app outside of the Office hub.

Entegy, Jul 10, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    Is it possible to pin single Office apps (Word, Excel) icons to the Start Screen?

Yup, you can pin almost any content to the Start screen.

Entegy, Jul 10, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

It's possible with WordPad so, I don't see why it wouldn't work with Word.

Is it possible to pin recent doc to Word icon on taskbar? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 10, 2015
  5. danielson Win User
    Oh! Good to know!
    Usually do it via right-click.

danielson, Jul 10, 2015
  6. Slartybart Win User
    When the Word icon (or any other app) is on the taskabar , you should be able to drag and drop the document to the associated icon (Word in your case).

Is it possible to pin recent doc to Word icon on taskbar? [​IMG]

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Is it possible to pin recent doc to Word icon on taskbar? - Similar Threads - possible pin recent

2. can not get icons to pin to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    can not get icons to pin to taskbar: updated google chrome, windows 10. Taskbar icons no longer work new ones will not pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/can-not-get-icons-to-pin-to-taskbar/29941795-5ede-44e3-9e36-c2f1e18cea04
  3. Notebook HP Zbook 17G2 / WINDOWS 10 / Volume Icon /

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notebook HP Zbook 17G2 / WINDOWS 10 / Volume Icon /: When I click the volume icon my screen freezes. Is there a solution for my problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/notebook-hp-zbook-17g2-windows-10-volume-icon/b4687dda-0e95-4028-9388-863bdfefb9f7
  4. How do I disable the notification icon on my acer laptop? as it keeps popping up and making...

How do I disable the notification icon on my acer laptop? as it keeps popping up and making...: How do I disable the notification icon on my laptop? as it keep popping up and making a lot of noices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-do-i-disable-the-notification-icon-on-my-acer/de41b656-b1b8-4951-81d2-fb583da0d19e
  5. Windows 10 Edge Invisible on Taskbar

Windows 10 Edge Invisible on Taskbar: Hi, I recently started upgrading our Domain to Windows 10, once the machines were added and the correct Group Policies applied, Microsoft Edge is invisible on the taskbar. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Thanks...
  6. Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...

Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...: As mentioned above,my start menu and search button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc) in task bar are not working after i click on them.All of them does no reaction so i had to manually go to control panel to manually adjust the settings and...
  7. trouble with my startup icon

trouble with my startup icon: im having trouble getting my startup icon to work on my laptop what can I do to get it to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/trouble-with-my-startup-icon/86cb967c-357d-40a4-ac4a-4656d93fc262
  8. Taskbar acting weird after waking W10 up from sleep mode several times.

Taskbar acting weird after waking W10 up from sleep mode several times.: Using W10 way back in November 2015, didn't have this problem until this year. The title explains my problem. If i put W10 in sleep mode then wake it up, the problem doesnt appear, but when i repeat that several times the taskbar starts to act weird. How does the taskbar...
  9. Mitigating the last "L1 terminal fault" vulnerabilities - possible or not?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mitigating the last "L1 terminal fault" vulnerabilities - possible or not?: Hello, So I have a 8700K and MSI Z370 with the last BIOS (and also the last, and necessary microcode update - see picture). I have installed the OS patch (Windows 10 x64). Yet the PC is still vulnerable, I can't figure why. This is from the perspective of a normal...
  10. Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10: Today, I upgraded a Windows 8 system to Windows 10 Home. All seemed to work well. NOW however, Word 2007 cannot open a .DOCM file that has an embedded Excel spreadsheet object (.XLS). I've never seen such a thing before and I'm lost. There's a bunch of chatter about Security...