Windows 10: Is it possible to put track markers in between tracks in one large audio file so that an...

Discus and support Is it possible to put track markers in between tracks in one large audio file so that an... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here's what I mean: I have several songs stored as individual mp3 files. I have amalgamated them into one large mp3 file. When I play the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jj1984, Sep 6, 2019.

1. jj1984 Win User

Is it possible to put track markers in between tracks in one large audio file so that an...

Here's what I mean:

I have several songs stored as individual mp3 files.

I have amalgamated them into one large mp3 file.

When I play the file with VLC or any other piece of audio player software, the entire file just plays from start to finish as expected.

If I press the "next track" button, the right facing arrow next to a vertical line, the player software just starts the entire file from the beginning again.

What I want to do is put some kind of marker in between the individual...

Is it possible to put track markers in between tracks in one large audio file so that an audio playe

jj1984, Sep 6, 2019
  2. anko_sml Win User

How Movies & TV select audio track when play MP4 with multiple audio tracks.

I'm developing an application that exports video and multiple audio tracks to MP4 file.

My goal is to make all players play the same audio on start.

Most of video players begin to play first audio track, but Movies & TV plays 5th track on one file, 3rd track

on other file.

Can you explain the logic, how Movies & TV decide which audio track to play?

Additional information:

Windows media player always plays last audio track. I workarounded it by copying of first audio track to the end,

and got MP4 file with 5 audio tracks where 1st = 5th.

and players play:

VLC - 1

Chrome - 1

Firefox - 1

FFPLay - 1

WMP - 5

Movies & TV - 3

This MP4 file:

2017-12-06_18-26-08.mp4

It possible to mark audio track as default using MP4 metadata, but only VLC player handles this option for aught I know.

--------------

Edition: Windows 10 Home Single Language

Version 1709

OS Build 16299.125

anko_sml, Sep 6, 2019
  3. WebsterDN Win User
    TRACK LISTS in E51

Hi,

I had created several TRACK LISTS by adding MP3 files one by one and used them for some time. (The MP3 files were stored on a memory card.)

(Media --> Music Player --> Music Library --> Track Lists.)

These personal Track Lists have suddenly disappeared. (I DIDN’T delete them.)

All I see now as Track Lists is “Most played tracks”, “Recent Tracks” and “Recent Additions”; the Track Lists that I made are not shown

Four Questions:

1. Is there a way to restore the lost Track Lists?

2. How can one create TRACK LISTS and prevent their “disappearance”?

3. Is it possible to COPY PLAYLISTS from Windows Media Player (WMP) to TRACK LISTS in E51?

(The SYNC tool in WMP copies files but does not copy PLAYLISTS.)

4. Is there a shorter method to make a TRACK LIST than by playing MP3 files and adding them one by one to a particular TRACK LIST?

(E.g., I would like to make a TRACK LIST from all the files in a particular File Directory.(

Thank you for your help.

W.

WebsterDN, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Is it possible to put track markers in between tracks in one large audio file so that an...

How Movies & TV select audio track when play MP4 with multiple audio tracks.

So over in the other forum they suggest to go back here.

How does "Movies & TV" select audio track when play MP4 with multiple audio tracks.

Who is responsible for the Movies & TV application? How can we get clarification for the question of

anko_sml?

If possible please help reach out to the responsible team to get them to post their answer here.

WMP chooses last track as default, so to fix that bug then we copy first track again in the end. Then you have the other Microsoft app Movies & TV, which seems to have completely random logic for which track it chooses as default. So where does that leave
    application developers who want to make sure their applications can save MP4 files with multiple audio tracks compatible with Microsoft's applications? We really need some answers here so hope you can help.

Why does Movies & TV app choose track 3 as the default track for this file?

2017-12-06_18-26-08.mp4

What is the logic? is it a bug? when will it be fixed? any known workaround (meta data to add that can make it select first or last track as default)?

Henrik Levring, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to put track markers in between tracks in one large audio file so that an...

1. Is it possible to put track markers in between tracks in one large audio file so that an... - Similar Threads - possible put track

2. Audio Track

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Track: Basically I have a movie with 720p quality and with both English and Hindi tracks. After some time I got the same movie with 1080p but only in Hindi. So please anyone let me know how can I insert the English track into the 1080p video?...
  3. Audio Track

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Track: Basically I have a movie with 720p quality and with both English and Hindi tracks. After some time I got the same movie with 1080p but only in Hindi. So please anyone let me know how can I insert the English track into the 1080p video?...
  4. location and tracking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    location and tracking: how do i track my laptops location when its off line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-and-tracking/93d8facd-23fa-4f54-af18-6af8d12db6af
  5. Tracking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tracking: Hello, i really could use some help here. is there a way for me to see the ip address of a Wi-Fi i connected to last night? i left my house and car keys in a hotel, and i can't get in touch with my friend who GPSed us there. not only that, the second issue is tht it was a...
  6. Anti Tracking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anti Tracking: What download do you suggest to get the best, free anti tracking program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-tracking/13976230-2948-463c-b1e5-5cbbc5b86e14"
  7. Email Tracking & Email Tracking Blocker‬

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email Tracking & Email Tracking Blocker‬: Is there any app or something like it what tracks emails sent from windows 10 mail app & blocks other to track you (or even 1 of them)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-tracking-email-tracking-blocker/c827979e-a5d0-4996-86e2-c88d32de9053
  8. Tracking Files

Tracking Files: Crap Cleaner says sometimes there are 300-700 tracking files after a day online using Google and Firefox. So I clean out all my cookies but when I do and just clean again there are sometimes 2-5 tracking files cleaned out. And if I just open Firefox and then run the cleaner I...
  9. Tracking Files

Tracking Files: Crap Cleaner says sometimes there are 300-700 tracking files after a day online using Google and Firefox. So I clean out all my cookies but when I do and just clean again there are sometimes 2-5 tracking files cleaned out. And if I just open Firefox and then run the cleaner I...
  10. CUE Tools - convert CUE file to tracks or tracks to single audio file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CUE Tools - convert CUE file to tracks or tracks to single audio file: Hi there This old program still works in W10. If you want to convert a load of tracks to a single audio file or you have a .cue file with say .ape / .mp3 or whatever and you want to convert it back into Tracks again then this program CUETOOLS works a treat. Free...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set audio track markers in mp3 file