Windows 10: Is it possible to queue more than 1 chkdsk scan on restart

Discus and support Is it possible to queue more than 1 chkdsk scan on restart in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, here's what I want to do: chkdsk c: /f /r and set it to check once I restart chkdsk d: /f /r and do the same. Would both disk scans happen on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XtremelyEZ, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Is it possible to queue more than 1 chkdsk scan on restart

Hi, here's what I want to do: chkdsk c: /f /r and set it to check once I restart chkdsk d: /f /r and do the same. Would both disk scans happen on restart or would I have to queue one, restart, wait for it to complete, do the same for other? Thanks

submitted by /u/XtremelyEZ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/XtremelyEZ, Jun 23, 2020
  2. v12dock Win User

Warlords of draenor Queue

Still a 5000 queue on stormrage...

v12dock, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    chkdsk c: /F

It might be an error on the drive. We suggests that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Run Disk Cleanup utility to clear your junk files.
    • Open an elevated CMD type sfc /scannow and hit Enter to run the System File Checker.
    • Once the scan is completed, restart your computer. Remember to exit ChkDsk
      during boot.
    • Next, again open CMD as admin type
      Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and hit Enter to repair the Windows image.
    • Now see if ChkDsk able to complete the scan.

Note: Before doing the steps, make sure you save a back up of your files.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Jun 23, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

Is it possible to queue more than 1 chkdsk scan on restart

Detect bad sector at chkdsk after scan & repair

I believe Microsofts chkdsk checks if it is a bad black after marking it as one. So watch out as more might pop up and if that's the case you should of least backed up our info you want to keep in fact you should back up now just in case...

Next step would be to contact the manufacture of the HDD if in warranty for a possible replacement.

AsRock, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to queue more than 1 chkdsk scan on restart

1. Is it possible to queue more than 1 chkdsk scan on restart - Similar Threads - possible queue more

2. CHKDSK Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CHKDSK Scan: I wanted to run a chkdsk c: /r /scan /perf on my Windows becouse i thought i had corrupted files. Before this happened i was turning on my Llaptop and it took me to Automatic Repair Tools where it said i need to recoved my files, i told it to try again about 5 Times but it...
  3. CHKDSK Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CHKDSK Scan: I wanted to run a chkdsk c: /r /scan /perf on my Windows becouse i thought i had corrupted files. Before this happened i was turning on my Llaptop and it took me to Automatic Repair Tools where it said i need to recoved my files, i told it to try again about 5 Times but it...
  4. CHKDSK Scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. More than 1 sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    More than 1 sign in: I have windows 10. I have had only one microsoft account that is an auto sign in and I don't remember what the old password was. Now I have a another account that I want to be separate from the first one. When signing in, there is the date and time page; then there is the...
  6. More RAM than possible to built into the PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    More RAM than possible to built into the PC?: I know it might sound a bit weird but... I have an MSI Hetis H61 Barebone PC and i don't know why the Task Manager and the external Third-Party Software CPU-Z ©CPUID are telling me that I have only 2 out of 4 DDR3 Slots used, even if there are on the Motherboard only 2...
  7. chkdsk running for more than 24 hrs.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    chkdsk running for more than 24 hrs.: My laptop was crashed after recent windows 2004 update. I have to reset it to Win 8 and then upgraded it to Win 10. It was running good for 3-4 times untill things started to turn bad. My laptop was running super slow, couldn't open any program, task manager etc. sfc /scannow...
  8. Windows 10 Fax and Scan (NOT ABLE TO SCAN MORE THAN 1 PAGE???)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Fax and Scan (NOT ABLE TO SCAN MORE THAN 1 PAGE???): I can't for the life of me figure out how to scan in multiple pages on a document. I have tried and googled it but to no avail. Each time I scan with this new Windows 10 it says NEW SCAN ? On the old version their was a small + at the bottom of the screen if you wanted to...
  9. scanning more than 1 document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning more than 1 document: I have a PIXMA MG5520 Scanner and I'd like to know how to put 2 or more scanned documents in 1 file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanning-more-than-1-document/dc0d4ef8-f066-4eca-b052-c52b8c09d687
  10. CHKDSK Scan upon restart.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CHKDSK Scan upon restart.: Hi All. I would appreciate some help on this one if at all possible. I have two seperate harddrives installed. On my one drive which is may main one I have a copy of Windows 7. My second drive has two partitions, one running Win 7 Pro and the second partition running...