Windows 10: Is it possible to read sensors reading in windows

Discus and support Is it possible to read sensors reading in windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Experts,Is it possible to read CPU and GPU sensors reading using PowerShell script or command line scripts. Like one show in HWInfo ?Attaching image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vijay kumar4, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Is it possible to read sensors reading in windows

Hi Experts,Is it possible to read CPU and GPU sensors reading using PowerShell script or command line scripts. Like one show in HWInfo ?Attaching image for your reference.Thanks a lot, in advance.

:)

vijay kumar4, Dec 6, 2022
  2. grizz213 Win User

Sensor Not Reading

My sensor is not reading. Do You think my GPU is broken?
    Is it possible to read sensors reading in windows nvidia-840-m-gif.gif

grizz213, Dec 6, 2022
  3. sykozis Win User
    GPU-Z 0.6.0 sensor readings

New to this forum so just let me know if my first thread isn't formatted or presented properly.

In GPU-Z 0.6.0, I've noticed that a few sensors appear to read inaccurately.

The VDDC sensor randomly shows negative voltage readings.
    The VDDC Current and VDDC Current In sensors randomly show negative amperage readings.

I'm not sure if this occurance is specific to my HD7870...or the HD7K series in general, or if it effects other cards. I felt this was the best way to determine the impact of these occurances and give the developer a chance to possibly look into them.

I'll provide complete system specs if needed.

sykozis, Dec 6, 2022
  4. gplracer Win User

Is it possible to read sensors reading in windows

Sensor Problem - GPU-Z Readings on Sapphire HD4870

Except we have screenshots of other 4800 series cards that have data from additional sensors. The Sapphire card I have also only has three led's compared to four for the original version of the card. Rather than red only and normally off, they're green and normally on. I think it must have been a change in the layout of the card itself and apparently specific to Sapphire, at least so far, rather than say a new stepping of the GPU

gplracer, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Is it possible to read sensors reading in windows

1. Is it possible to read sensors reading in windows - Similar Threads - possible read sensors

2. Immersive reading in One note not reading accurately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Immersive reading in One note not reading accurately: When Immersive reading is used the characters are being changed and this is causing it to read inaccurately. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/immersive-reading-in-one-note-not-reading/4172551e-5162-4546-b970-647495e20db3
  3. Is it possible to read sensors reading in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to read sensors reading in windows: Hi Experts,Is it possible to read CPU and GPU sensors reading using PowerShell script or command line scripts. Like one show in HWInfo ?Attaching image for your reference.Thanks a lot, in advance....
  4. Is it possible to read sensors reading in windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to read sensors reading in windows: Hi Experts,Is it possible to read CPU and GPU sensors reading using PowerShell script or command line scripts. Like one show in HWInfo ?Attaching image for your reference.Thanks a lot, in advance....
  5. fingerprint sensor not reading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fingerprint sensor not reading: hi,I am an Insider and did a reinstallation of Windows with the Dev. iso. Issue in Win. 10 and 11. Now, the fingerprint sensor does not read. No issues if I use a normal iso. Any fixes or should I reinstall with the normal iso?...
  6. Read Aloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Read Aloud: Hi, I couldn't use the read aloud feature for pdfs I have already in my system. It is frustrating 'cause that's the most important feature I use in Microsoft Edge and this new version is not letting me use it. Please, help....
  7. Is it possible to hide/spoof the pc info that browsers read

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to hide/spoof the pc info that browsers read: I got an ad on chrome that listed all my pc’s info as a way to scare me into getting a vpn. Stuff like my cpu, gpu, ram, etc. Is there any way for me to prevent browsers from reading this info? submitted by /u/ryein-ryeout [link] [comments]...
  8. reading notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reading notepad: Hi All Any help very much appreciated on this. I m only a basic computer user & I am trying to sort out a possible fraud on my Credit File. I've done a search on the files on my computer to find any relevant documents, and this comes as the results: So, I've tried to...
  9. Reading Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reading Apps: I have made Notepad my default app for opening documents. How do I undo this? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/reading-apps/67dbaa37-6a7e-4f9d-a75a-49a158722f4e
  10. When reading /checking an UNKNOWN ISO file.... is it possible to ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When reading /checking an UNKNOWN ISO file.... is it possible to ??: Thanks for any assistance.. ?? When you have an ISO file on USB CHIP and do not know not know what it contains... Is there any way to check to see if it will be read or if it will load without actually executing a load from it ? ?? Is it possible to get a files listing...