Windows 10: Is it possible to refund an unused Windows 10 Key?

Discus and support Is it possible to refund an unused Windows 10 Key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased the Home edition of Windows 10 and only after the purchase I realized that didn't have enough funds saved. Is there a way to refund... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lololollololol, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Is it possible to refund an unused Windows 10 Key?

Hi,

I purchased the Home edition of Windows 10 and only after the purchase I realized that didn't have enough funds saved. Is there a way to refund the key if it has not been used in installation yet?

Thanks

:)

lololollololol, Nov 29, 2018

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Vritix Win User
    Is it possible to get a refund for this?

I bought Sea of Thieves yesterday and have put a good 10+ hours into it already. I then noticted that I purchased the game on my gmail.com account instead of my outlook.com account.

Is it possible to get a refund for this (so I can purchase it on the right account) and what are the steps I can take to get a refund?

note: I don't see any 'request a refund' button on my order history for the game. :/

Vritix, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Is it possible to refund an unused Windows 10 Key?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Is it possible to refund an unused Windows 10 Key?

1. Is it possible to refund an unused Windows 10 Key? - Similar Threads - possible refund unused

2. Windows 10 Home refund possible?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home refund possible?: I purchased a windows 10 how product key from the Microsoft Store online. I didn't realize I already have a pro version already linked to my account.Do I have any chance for a refund. I did not see an option to return in my order history. I did not register or activate the...
  3. Windows 10 Home refund possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home refund possible?: I purchased a windows 10 how product key from the Microsoft Store online. I didn't realize I already have a pro version already linked to my account.Do I have any chance for a refund. I did not see an option to return in my order history. I did not register or activate the...
  4. Windows 10 Home refund possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?: When I look at my order history there is no option for refund. Is it possible to get a refund for windows 10 Home Edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-get-a-refund-for-windows-10/bb229e33-dd91-4ada-a2c5-0286ce7c8fb1
  6. Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?: When I look at my order history there is no option for refund. Is it possible to get a refund for windows 10 Home Edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-get-a-refund-for-windows-10/bb229e33-dd91-4ada-a2c5-0286ce7c8fb1
  7. Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is it possible to get a refund on Minecraft for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to get a refund on Minecraft for Windows 10?: My son takes an online class which I had to buy and install Minecraft Java Edition for. Prior to this, I accidentally purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 thinking this was the correct version. Am I able to get a refund for the Windows 10 version?...
  9. can i return my unused product key for a refund?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can i return my unused product key for a refund?: Hello, I've spent a day and a half trying to figure out how to update my old laptop to windows 10. I bought a product key yesterday from Microsoft and tried to use it but it didn't work. I finally figured out how to install windows 10 but I don't need my product key...
  10. Possibility of a refund or trade-in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possibility of a refund or trade-in?: So I've recently bought a product key for Minecraft Starter's Collection, but it turned out that it was for the XBOX ONE version when what I really needed was the one for Windows 10. I was just wondering to see if there was any way a refund was possible or a trade-in for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i get refund for unused Windows license code

2. can i be refunded for an unused windows 10 product key from microsoft

3. refund for windows 10 license key