Windows 10: Is it possible to refund Windows Store Games after buying and playing them?

Discus and support Is it possible to refund Windows Store Games after buying and playing them? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft: Dungeons and got to around Level 50 when my game crashed. I relaunched without any save data and now any attempt to play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AgentChris101, May 29, 2020.

1. Is it possible to refund Windows Store Games after buying and playing them?

I purchased Minecraft: Dungeons and got to around Level 50 when my game crashed.

I relaunched without any save data and now any attempt to play either says i do not have the game or when i get the chance to play, the game crashes before it can load the tutorial.

I had fun with this damn game but if it isn't going to work why bother?

submitted by /u/AgentChris101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AgentChris101, May 29, 2020

2. Refunding a game

Dear,

A couple of days ago, 10/24/2019, I bought a game on the Microsoft app store, Minecraft to be specific. It was a game I've been willing to buy for a long time, but after about an hour of playing the game, i figured it wasn't really what I wanted.

I did some research on the internet on how to refund a Microsoft game and found it fairly easy to follow. The only major issue I encountered was that I could not find the refund button. The refund policy states that any digital game from the Microsoft app
    store can be refunded between 3 - 5 business days and only before having played it for 2 hours.

Since it has only been four days and I haven't played the game for two hours, I figured I could easily get a refund. Is there any way you could help me get a refund for the game I bought.

Thanks in advance

Mathijs Custers

MathijsCusters, May 29, 2020
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, May 29, 2020
  4. Vritix Win User

Is it possible to refund Windows Store Games after buying and playing them?

Is it possible to get a refund for this?

I bought Sea of Thieves yesterday and have put a good 10+ hours into it already. I then noticted that I purchased the game on my gmail.com account instead of my outlook.com account.

Is it possible to get a refund for this (so I can purchase it on the right account) and what are the steps I can take to get a refund?

note: I don't see any 'request a refund' button on my order history for the game. :/

Vritix, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to refund Windows Store Games after buying and playing them?

1. Is it possible to refund Windows Store Games after buying and playing them? - Similar Threads - possible refund Store

2. Games crashing after 30min playing them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing after 30min playing them: Hello, I just built d new pc and all my games are crashing after some time of use. Here is some Minidump fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AjofvVKVOE37jkWFHN3v6TMQbFAd?e=TFpFn6pls help me with this issue...
  3. Games crashing after 30min playing them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing after 30min playing them: Hello, I just built d new pc and all my games are crashing after some time of use. Here is some Minidump fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AjofvVKVOE37jkWFHN3v6TMQbFAd?e=TFpFn6pls help me with this issue...
  4. Games crash after a little while of playing them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash after a little while of playing them: So I play video games every couple of days and whenever I am playing they crash. Sometimes its within a few minutes and others after half an hour. I think there might be 2 factors to this. The games crash whenever I have discord or an outside audio playing at the same time....
  5. Games crash after a little while of playing them

Games crash after a little while of playing them: So I play video games every couple of days and whenever I am playing they crash. Sometimes its within a few minutes and others after half an hour. I think there might be 2 factors to this. The games crash whenever I have discord or an outside audio playing at the same time....
  6. Windows 10 Home refund possible?

Windows 10 Home refund possible?: I purchased a windows 10 how product key from the Microsoft Store online. I didn't realize I already have a pro version already linked to my account.Do I have any chance for a refund. I did not see an option to return in my order history. I did not register or activate the...
  7. Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?: When I look at my order history there is no option for refund. Is it possible to get a refund for windows 10 Home Edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-get-a-refund-for-windows-10/bb229e33-dd91-4ada-a2c5-0286ce7c8fb1
  8. Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?

Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?: When I look at my order history there is no option for refund. Is it possible to get a refund for windows 10 Home Edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-get-a-refund-for-windows-10/bb229e33-dd91-4ada-a2c5-0286ce7c8fb1
  9. Possibility of a refund or trade-in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possibility of a refund or trade-in?: So I've recently bought a product key for Minecraft Starter's Collection, but it turned out that it was for the XBOX ONE version when what I really needed was the one for Windows 10. I was just wondering to see if there was any way a refund was possible or a trade-in for the...
  10. trying to refund a game from microsft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to refund a game from microsft store: on monday 21st i bought call of duty modern warfare(pre-order) and iam i want to have a refund on the game but i dont know what to do and i was wondering if i can return the game or i waited to long to refund the game?...