Windows 10: Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" bar in Start menu?

Discus and support Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" bar in Start menu? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The gap is kinda ugly. Anyone can help me with this? https://i.imgur.com/WEnN2Ds.png submitted by /u/yuze_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yuze_, Nov 23, 2019.

1. /u/yuze_ Win User

Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" bar in Start menu?

/u/yuze_, Nov 23, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Group names on start menu

Is there a setting to remove "group names" and grouping on the start menu. To the right of the group name input box there is a "2 slice" hamburger that does not do anything except invite naming of the group. I would prefer to have free alignment if that is possible.

meebers, Nov 23, 2019
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User

You may do this to remove the group names.

Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" bar in Start menu? [​IMG]

4. meebers Win User

Yes, on my machine, it only clears the text (name) out of the box. I was wanting to remove the whole group "field" header?? the closest I can come is to just clear the box and put a single space in there.

meebers, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" bar in Start menu? - Similar Threads - possible remove Name

2. How to remove Name Group fields from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove Name Group fields from Start Menu: I recently decided to expand the number of columns in my start menu from the default four, but when moving tiles to the new blank right side, I find that there are fields that block the tiles from being exactly where I want to place them. When I click on these fields, the...
  3. Start menu search, is it possible to remove?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu search, is it possible to remove?: Is is possible to completely remove search from the start menu, or at least have it not return results from any source? submitted by /u/deey001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5n97e/start_menu_search_is_it_possible_to_remove/
  4. Start Menu Groups

Start Menu Groups: I want to change the squares that are included in the groups on my start menu, but it says they are locked. How do I unlock them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-groups/43f34af2-1a68-40ea-ad4c-82f2256d3e21
  5. Remove all groups from start menu

Remove all groups from start menu: I have limited space on my start menu and would like to take up all of it with icons. I do not need nor want to group the icons and create blank space between them. I want to use that space. But it seems impossible to have no groups or just one. Whenever I try to get all the...
  6. More Groups on Start Menu

More Groups on Start Menu: I know how to add and remove things from the Start menu but is it possible to add more Groups? I can only see 4, which can be renamed, but I'd like a few more in order to organise my icons. 23789
  7. How to remove group dividers in Start menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove group dividers in Start menu?: Can't really find any info on this. Is it possible to not have group dividers when reorganizing tiles? Every time I try a different setup, a bar pops up and spaces my tiles differently than what I want. 48303
  8. Win 10 start menu program group title bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 start menu program group title bar: that title bar is LONG...the physical length of it. If the title that you enter in the 'hamburger is "browsers" lets say, the durn title bar is a mile long. I can't drop another group icon right next to the existing one without adding it to that group. I want to create...
  9. Group names on start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Group names on start menu: Is there a setting to remove "group names" and grouping on the start menu. To the right of the group name input box there is a "2 slice" hamburger that does not do anything except invite naming of the group. I would prefer to have free alignment if that is possible. 53954
  10. Want to remove the "Name Group"

in Windows 10 Support
    Want to remove the "Name Group": Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" from the Desktop?*Confused 13102

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove group name from start menu

2. windows start menu name group