Windows 10: Is it possible to remove UAC by using standard user account ?!

Discus and support Is it possible to remove UAC by using standard user account ?! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i want to ask that becouse my father blocked my user acc from his admin accwhich password i dont know to installing things, so..... i want to know is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by niksun_bg, Mar 14, 2021.

1. niksun_bg Win User

Is it possible to remove UAC by using standard user account ?!

i want to ask that becouse my father blocked my user acc from his admin accwhich password i dont know to installing things, so..... i want to know is their a possible way to do remove this from a user acc.

Tnx in advance

POV: Sry for my grammar, but im not english.

:)

niksun_bg, Mar 14, 2021
  2. E-one Win User

Is there still reason to use standard user account in Windows OS?

Hi all!

Suppose I'm the only user of the computer. Suppose I have User Account Control activated. Is there or are there still reasons to create and use standard user account for everyday work? As far as I understand, with User Account Control active I have the permissions of a standard user even if I'm logged on as an administrator. If I use administrator account for everyday work does User Account Control give me EXACTLY the same level of protection from viruses and malware and from making accidental system-wide changes as standard user account with active UAC? I don't imply that UAC protects me from viruses and malware. I use proper antivirus software for that.

In other words, do I get the same level of protection when I use administrator account with UAC enabled and when I use standard account with UAC enabled? Is it true that UAC turns an administrator account into what is know as a protected administrator account, basically, an administrator account that runs with standard user account privileges? Or does standard user account with UAC enabled gives me yet higher level of protection over administrator account with UAC enabled?

E-one, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Is it possible to remove UAC by using standard user account ?! - Similar Threads - possible remove UAC

2. Is it possible to change my standard user account back into an admin account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change my standard user account back into an admin account?: When I was messing around in my settings I accidentally turned my account into a standers account without realizing it. I’m the only account on my computer and there is no admin account. Please help...
  3. Is it possible to change my standard user account back into an admin account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to change my standard user account back into an admin account?: When I was messing around in my settings I accidentally turned my account into a standers account without realizing it. I’m the only account on my computer and there is no admin account. Please help...
  4. UAC thinks standard user account is an Admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC thinks standard user account is an Admin: In our domain, user accounts are not Admins and Admin accounts have no access to the internet. Brilliant right? Except it makes it troublesome to install that software that requires both Admin rights AND internet access with the same account. My work-around for this has been...
  5. UAC User Account Control

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    UAC User Account Control: Hello, I lost my UAC password, how can I reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uac-user-account-control/7def82c3-79cf-4843-8489-7dca9434c4b1
  6. Using UAC and Administrator vs. Standard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using UAC and Administrator vs. Standard: Hi, Assuming using Windows 101909 and that UAC is enabled to highest level meaning always notify, what benefits are there if I additionally use the system as a standard user? From what I understand, the only difference is that instead of just clicking "yes" on the dialog,...
  7. UAC & standard users with additional privileges

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC & standard users with additional privileges: I am using windows 10, version 1909 I am new to tenforums. I am also new to Windows 10. I am in the process of switching from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I joined tenforums because I have a problem with configuring Windows 10 that I am unable to solve on my own. Perhaps someone...
  8. should I use a standard user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    should I use a standard user account?: Is it still recommended to do your daily tasks in a non-administrator user account, or is that obsolete advice in windows 8-10? 43250
  9. Change UAC prompt Behavior for Standard Users in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change UAC prompt Behavior for Standard Users in Windows: How to: Change UAC prompt Behavior for Standard Users in Windows How to Change User Account Control (UAC) prompt Behavior for Standard Users in Windows When administrator account before starting a program or task that requires a full administrator access token. This...
  10. Hide or Show Administrators in UAC for Standard Users in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Administrators in UAC for Standard Users in Windows: How to: Hide or Show Administrators in UAC for Standard Users in Windows How to Hide or Show Administrators in UAC prompt for Standard Users in Windows When administrator account before starting a program or task that requires a full administrator access token. This...