Windows 10: Is it possible to restart windows sandbox?

Discus and support Is it possible to restart windows sandbox? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to install a software inside windows sandbox but the software requires a restart inorder to work. Now windows sandbox gives me this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SynthGood, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Is it possible to restart windows sandbox?

I'm trying to install a software inside windows sandbox but the software requires a restart inorder to work.

Now windows sandbox gives me this error 0x80072746

https://imgur.com/gallery/g4wKY3k

-I have virtualization enabled in my bios settings -I have hyper v turned on -I have windows sandbox turned on -I'm running on windows 10 professional 64bit version 2004 build 19041.450

submitted by /u/SynthGood
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SynthGood, Sep 4, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Vmmem process will not be killed. Windows sandbox.

Hi,

We understand your concern as you are unable to stop the Windows Sandbox process.
    Please try disable and re-enable sandbox to check the issue.

1. Press Windows + R key, then type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.
    2. Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    3. Uncheck the box beside Windows Sandbox and click
      OK
    4. Restart the PC and check.

If the issue still persists then I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support
    professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Sandbox to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Is it possible to restart windows sandbox?

Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to restart windows sandbox?

1. Is it possible to restart windows sandbox? - Similar Threads - possible restart sandbox

2. Black Screen After Enabling Sandbox And Restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen After Enabling Sandbox And Restarting: AboutYour PC is monitored and protected.Device specificationsLe nameP85507200 Radeon R5 6 Compute Cores 20-4Ginstalled RADevice IDProduct 10System typePen and touch8GB 6.5 GBb usable312-9876-4726-A37A-14SEFFSEFE4C-0000-0000-AA33564-b operating system 64-based processorNe pen...
  3. Black Screen After Enabling Sandbox And Restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen After Enabling Sandbox And Restarting: AboutYour PC is monitored and protected.Device specificationsLe nameP85507200 Radeon R5 6 Compute Cores 20-4Ginstalled RADevice IDProduct 10System typePen and touch8GB 6.5 GBb usable312-9876-4726-A37A-14SEFFSEFE4C-0000-0000-AA33564-b operating system 64-based processorNe pen...
  4. Black Screen After Enabling Sandbox And Restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is this possible to create permanent sandbox?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this possible to create permanent sandbox?: I want to create a sandbox-like desktop and use some programs that may be harmful while keeping my main desktop safe. But I dont want it to delete every time i close it, programs must be permanent. Just like having a second pc. Is this possible? submitted by /u/yastifkan...
  6. Possible to use New Chromium Based EDGE in Windows Sandbox?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Possible to use New Chromium Based EDGE in Windows Sandbox?: Just as the question asks. Rather than using Hypervision and creating a whole installation. Is there any way possible to install and keep installed from use to use and through reboots the newest Microsoft Browser....
  7. the possibility of restarting windows 10 without restarting it

in Windows 10 Customization
    the possibility of restarting windows 10 without restarting it: hi, is it possible to restart windows 10 not just explorer and all of its services without restarting it? there is a script on google which does that but it only starts windows explorer. best regards. 145482
  8. Is it possible to somehow run Windows 7 in Windows Sandbox?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to somehow run Windows 7 in Windows Sandbox?: submitted by /u/sprite-1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dq2msl/is_it_possible_to_somehow_run_windows_7_in/
  9. Windows 10 Sandbox Restart Error

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows 10 Sandbox Restart Error: I'm getting an error message when I try to restart Windows Sandbox. [img] Some software needs a restart after installation, otherwise it can't be tested in a virtual environment. Am I doing something wrong ? 136223
  10. Windows 10 Sandbox, is it possible to setup some preinstalled software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Sandbox, is it possible to setup some preinstalled software: Is it possible to setup windows 10 sandbox with preinstalled software, like some programs to test if the work well together? Thanks. 133347

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sandbox reboot

2. restart windows sandbox

3. how to restart sandbox machine

4. restarting windows sandbox,
  5. how to reboot windows sandbox