Windows 10: Is it possible to return a used Windows10 key?

Discus and support Is it possible to return a used Windows10 key? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So after building my pc a week ago I used my Windows10 home key I bought from the Microsoft website. About 3 days after using it my friend gave me an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sin_Begin, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Is it possible to return a used Windows10 key?

So after building my pc a week ago I used my Windows10 home key I bought from the Microsoft website. About 3 days after using it my friend gave me an early Christmas present in the form of a Windows 10 pro key.

Now being a reasonable person one, might say the best solution is to simply upgrade from home to pro.

Well not my buddy. Who instead of upgrading completely wiped my pc and went through the process of installing Win10 pro on it's own. (Which I let him do after he said he would install it for me.)

I didn't lose anything valuable since my pc was so new and I could re-download steam and get my games back. But now I have a problem.

Did I just spend $136 on a key I used for 3 days?

I still have the usb Win10 Home came on, the key code and it's only been a week. Is there a way for me to return a used code?

submitted by /u/Sin_Begin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sin_Begin, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Is it possible to return a used Windows10 key?

[Ended]Giveaway: Oceanhorn, Shadowrun Returns, Shadowrun Dragonfall

Winners:
    • Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
      • @nolafotoknut
    • Shadowrun Returns
      • @blobster21
    • Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
      • @overclocking101
    Everyone has 24 hours to acknowledge they received the key before I draw another winner.

@blobster21: your TPU profile is marked private so I can't send you the SRR key. I think you should still be able to start a conversation with me so I can get you the key.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to return a used Windows10 key?

1. Is it possible to return a used Windows10 key? - Similar Threads - possible return used

2. is it possible to use the key 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to use the key 8 to windows 10: sir , i used windows 8 pro genuine , now i replaced the motherboard Asus B560 And processer I7-11gen ,now i cannot install windows 8 on this board ,so i installed windows 10 pro ..is it possible to use the key 8 to windows 10 ..otherwise how to activate windows 10, please...
  3. is it possible to use the key 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it possible to use the key 8 to windows 10: sir , i used windows 8 pro genuine , now i replaced the motherboard Asus B560 And processer I7-11gen ,now i cannot install windows 8 on this board ,so i installed windows 10 pro ..is it possible to use the key 8 to windows 10 ..otherwise how to activate windows 10, please...
  4. Return of used key

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Return of used key: I had purchased office Home and student 2019 from amazon, and used it’s key but now don’t need it as I already have one. Can I return the used key? Will I get a refund for the same?...
  5. Using Enter/Return key for making paragraphs while texting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Enter/Return key for making paragraphs while texting: My setup: latest update of both my phone and laptop YOUR PHONE app. Windows 10, all updates installed. LG V40 smartphone, Android 10.1. Loving the idea of being able to use my laptop for texting, but having problems:- When using the Enter/Return key on my laptop, it sends the...
  6. Returning Minecraft Windows10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Returning Minecraft Windows10: I ordered Minecraft a little bit ago but realized I need the Java version to be able to use mods. Is there a way I can return it and get my money back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/returning-minecraft-windows10/cc91cf14-5cc3-40b6-bed8-d320ed27bc48
  7. Return key not working in Outlook 365 using Chrome or Edge.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Return key not working in Outlook 365 using Chrome or Edge.: My return key does not work when using Outlook 365. I have tried updating drivers, bought new keyboards, can't seem to find an answer. Troubleshooter says there is no problem with the keyboard. I have removed device and reinstalled. Not sure what else to do. It works...
  8. S-Mode returned after Windows10 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    S-Mode returned after Windows10 Update: Purchased a PC with Windows 10 version 1909 in S-Mode. Successfully switched out of S-Mode without any issues and installed the necessary special purpose apps for the intended application of the PC. There have been no issues with this PC for 6 months, several days ago a...
  9. GetSystemMetricsSM_CMOUSEBUTTONS returning wrong value on Windows10 on RDP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GetSystemMetricsSM_CMOUSEBUTTONS returning wrong value on Windows10 on RDP: If we call the Windows GetSystemMetrics function to find the number of buttons of the installed mouse, it alwaysreturns 2 if the function is called from a Remote Desktop session. Our application needs 3 buttons to perform 3 different actions on graphic clients ILOG IlView...
  10. Returning a windows10 to factor 7 after the 30days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Returning a windows10 to factor 7 after the 30days: The previous owner updated this laptop to windows ten, I would like to take it back to the 7 because it doesn't run ten all to well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/returning-a-windows10-to-factor-7-after-the-30days/5f4b4153-666a-424c-8e78-75a3dc91b33b