Windows 10: is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you.

Discus and support is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hallo, ich habe seit 12. Jan. 2018 Daten in OneDrive und die Synchronisierung pausiert. Jetzt stelle ich fest dass ich an diese Daten rund 23,3 GB von... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PEM532, Aug 16, 2022.

1. PEM532 Win User

is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you.

Hallo, ich habe seit 12. Jan. 2018 Daten in OneDrive und die Synchronisierung pausiert. Jetzt stelle ich fest dass ich an diese Daten rund 23,3 GB von 30GB möglichem Volumen nicht mehr runterlanden kann. Ich fühle mich reingelegt da ich von dieser gravierenden Änderung erst jetzt erfahren habe. Ich nutze immer noch Windows 8.1 und habe nicht vor auf Windows 10 oder 11 zu aktualisieren. Helfen Sie mir bitte die Daten einmalig wieder auf meinen lokalen PC runterzuladen. Wie geht das? Vielen Dank

:)

PEM532, Aug 16, 2022

2. Return files added to onedrive back to pc original folders

is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you.

eastcoastGM, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Return files added to onedrive back to pc original folders

Hello. I have setup onedrive to backup my files, but when the files transferred to onedrive they have created a backup copy and transferred the original files from my pc to onedrive as well. I now no longer have the original file on my pc and wish to return
    them back to my pc. thank you.

eastcoastGM, Aug 16, 2022
  4. is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you.

How to return my folders back to original places and remove from OneDrive

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

To return your olders back to original places and remove from OneDrive, kindly follow these steps that un-Sync with OneDrive:

1. Kindly Right-click the OneDrive icon on the taskbar on the lower right corner. ...

2. Tap or click Settings.

3. Select the Choose folders tab.

4. Tap or click Choose folders.

5. Select all or select just some of the folders and files you want to sync.

To delete files or folders in OneDrive:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/delete...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

GaneshGandhi1982, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

1. is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you. - Similar Threads - possible return onedrive

2. is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you.: Hallo, ich habe seit 12. Jan. 2018 Daten in OneDrive und die Synchronisierung pausiert. Jetzt stelle ich fest dass ich an diese Daten rund 23,3 GB von 30GB möglichem Volumen nicht mehr runterlanden kann. Ich fühle mich reingelegt da ich von dieser gravierenden Änderung erst...
  3. return my screen back to original color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    return my screen back to original color: i want my screen back to it's original colors..blues and white.. and my bank green. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-my-screen-back-to-original-color/0b21a528-8814-4c35-92ce-2b3a226e9b2e
  4. return my screen back to original color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    return my screen back to original color: i want my screen back to it's original colors..blues and white.. and my bank green. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-my-screen-back-to-original-color/0b21a528-8814-4c35-92ce-2b3a226e9b2e
  5. Returning files from onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Returning files from onedrive: Hi, I recently started using onedrive. During set up I chose to backup my files thinking there would be a copy of the files from my desktop, documents, and my pictures stored in the onedrive folder. What I did not expect was that after choosing this, all of these files...
  6. Put OneDrive files back to their original folders

Put OneDrive files back to their original folders: I wanted to stop using OneDrive I have sensitive content and it is a breach of contract if I put them on a cloud base back-up system so I clicked on unlink this PC, but all my files disappeared from their original folders. Now there are "Where are my files" shortcuts that...
  7. How to return my folders back to original places and remove from OneDrive

How to return my folders back to original places and remove from OneDrive: Years ago when I installed Windows 10, it moved my Desktop, Documents and Pictures to OneDrive. I solved the issue somehow and restored those folders to their default places. But today I installed update, restarted PC and Windows suggested me to tune my PC. In the wizard on...
  8. Return files added to onedrive back to pc original folders

Return files added to onedrive back to pc original folders: is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-files-added-to-onedrive-back-to-pc-original/e01dc143-6177-4af9-9add-f79f8947aca2"
  9. Is it possible to find who the original creator of a file or folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to find who the original creator of a file or folder?: I am trying to see who the original creator of a file or folder in Windows 10, or in general Windows OS. Is this possible if the files were copied from another device or computer? I know I can change ownership of a file (or folder), but after it's copied to another device is...
  10. "Back up using File History" on OneDrive possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Back up using File History" on OneDrive possible?: When selecting a "drive" for file history which I'd like to enable for the cloud, specifically onedrive. Is there an ability to use this/support this? Or is that not a thing at the moment? I think this would be an amazing feature, since I don't have my external hard drive...