Windows 10: Is it possible to run a VPN in a separate virtual desktop only?

Discus and support Is it possible to run a VPN in a separate virtual desktop only? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically so I can toggle back and forth. I assume no, but there are some ninjas on here. Thought I'd ask submitted by /u/wozmatic [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wozmatic, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Is it possible to run a VPN in a separate virtual desktop only?

Basically so I can toggle back and forth.

I assume no, but there are some ninjas on here.

Thought I'd ask

submitted by /u/wozmatic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wozmatic, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 8, 2020
  3. A separate wallpaper for each virtual desktop in Windows 10

Is it possible that in future Windows updates, developers add such feature as the ability to install a separate wallpaper for each virtual desktop?

I think this would be a useful property that helps to divide virtual desktops into categories and at the same time helps quickly navigate - which desktop I'm currently in.

TigraPolosatiy, Mar 8, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Is it possible to run a VPN in a separate virtual desktop only?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Is it possible to run a VPN in a separate virtual desktop only? :D

P4-630, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to run a VPN in a separate virtual desktop only?

1. Is it possible to run a VPN in a separate virtual desktop only? - Similar Threads - possible run VPN

2. New Virtual Desktops do not allow separate sessions

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Virtual Desktops do not allow separate sessions: Windows SpecificationsEdition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎13/‎01/‎2021OS build 19045.2604Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0IssueWhen I press Win + Tab to open the Tasks View and click the New Desktop button, I get just an additional desktop...
  3. New Virtual Desktops do not allow separate sessions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Virtual Desktops do not allow separate sessions: Windows SpecificationsEdition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎13/‎01/‎2021OS build 19045.2604Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0IssueWhen I press Win + Tab to open the Tasks View and click the New Desktop button, I get just an additional desktop...
  4. New Virtual Desktops do not allow separate sessions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Separate wallpapers for virtual desktops?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Separate wallpapers for virtual desktops?: I know there's a way to set up different wallpapers for multiple physical monitors, but I was wondering if there was a way to do that with virtual ones, too. I've tried going to the specific desktop and changing it, but it ends up applying to all of them anyway. I have a...
  6. Is it possible to have multiple "Desks" (Not virtual desktops)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have multiple "Desks" (Not virtual desktops): Hi everyone, and thank you in advance for your time. My doubt is: is it possible to have multiple "desks", with different shortcuts on them? Every search I do takes me to the Virtual Desktops option, which is very useful for me but not what I'm looking for. The reason can...
  7. Virtual Desktop Option with Separate Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual Desktop Option with Separate Shortcuts: I tried out the Task View that is built into Windows 10 to see if it would help me with separating my desktop view for the different tasks that I use my desktop for. Unfortunately it appears that it keeps the same Desktop but just organizes running applications. Outside of...
  8. Can a Macro Recorder be run in Virtual Desktop only?

Can a Macro Recorder be run in Virtual Desktop only?: I'm using a program called Macro Recorder and was setting it up in a Virtual Desktop in order to continue working on the main desktop. the problem is that when I open Macro Recorder it is executing the macro on which Desktop I'm on and not JUST on the Virtual 2nd Window. If...
  9. Virtual Desktop running in the background?

Virtual Desktop running in the background?: I know how to create virtual desktops and all in Windows 10, but is there any way to have them running in the background while I do other things? For instance I want a game to be running in fullscreen and a macro controlling the character on one desktop, while I do other...
  10. Is it possible to run a separate Windows OS as a Virtual Machine?

Is it possible to run a separate Windows OS as a Virtual Machine?: Sup pals! I've been googling a bit, but haven't pin pointed to a solution. I'm trying to achieve something a la parallels, in which I'd have a separate Windows installation and I can either boot directly to it, or run it as a virtual machine. I've seen that you can...