Windows 10: Is it possible to run Windows 10 arm on Rockchip RK3128

Discus and support Is it possible to run Windows 10 arm on Rockchip RK3128 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm asking an question if I can run Windows 10/11 ARM On a Rockchip RK3128. I'm currently running Android Nougat on it, but I don't like it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Melnel Dell, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Is it possible to run Windows 10 arm on Rockchip RK3128

Hello, I'm asking an question if I can run Windows 10/11 ARM On a Rockchip RK3128. I'm currently running Android Nougat on it, but I don't like it.

:)

Melnel Dell, Dec 8, 2023
  2. R Cord Win User

Is It now possible to run Cubase on Windows 11 with ARM?

Hi,

R. Cord here, Independent Expert. Hope you are doing well.

September 2021, Steinberg, the developer of Cubase, has not officially announced support for running Cubase on Windows 11 with ARM using x64 emulation. However, Microsoft has stated that x64 emulation on ARM is capable of running most 64-bit Windows applications, so it is possible that Cubase may run on ARM using this method, but performance may be affected. It is always recommended to check with the software developer for official compatibility information.

R Cord, Dec 8, 2023
  3. QE
    QE Win User
    OpenSSH on Windows 10 for ARM

I have been unable to install this feature on my Surface Pro X. Is this functionality not available for the device? Windows on Arm? Or is it possibly only available to Windows 10 Pro?

It shows the feature in the list, displays the install button, but the installation never starts when the button is clicked.

4. Is it possible to run Windows 10 arm on Rockchip RK3128

Is It now possible to run Cubase on Windows 11 with ARM?

I'd like to know how well Cubase behaves on Windows 11 with ARM using x64 emulation without having to test It by myself. Does It work well? It would be good if Microsoft really wants to start selling ARM Windows products to showcase popular and professional aplications running in ARM devices.

Marc Mauri Alloza, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

Is it possible to run Windows 10 arm on Rockchip RK3128

1. Is it possible to run Windows 10 arm on Rockchip RK3128 - Similar Threads - possible run arm

2. Is it possible to run Windows 10 arm on Rockchip RK3128

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to run Windows 10 arm on Rockchip RK3128: Hello, I'm asking an question if I can run Windows 10/11 ARM On a Rockchip RK3128. I'm currently running Android Nougat on it, but I don't like it....
  3. Is it possible to run Windows 10 arm on Rockchip RK3128

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to run Windows 10 arm on Rockchip RK3128: Hello, I'm asking an question if I can run Windows 10/11 ARM On a Rockchip RK3128. I'm currently running Android Nougat on it, but I don't like it....
  4. Is It now possible to run Cubase on Windows 11 with ARM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is It now possible to run Cubase on Windows 11 with ARM?: I'd like to know how well Cubase behaves on Windows 11 with ARM using x64 emulation without having to test It by myself. Does It work well? It would be good if Microsoft really wants to start selling ARM Windows products to showcase popular and professional aplications...
  5. Is It now possible to run Cubase on Windows 11 with ARM?

Is It now possible to run Cubase on Windows 11 with ARM?: I'd like to know how well Cubase behaves on Windows 11 with ARM using x64 emulation without having to test It by myself. Does It work well? It would be good if Microsoft really wants to start selling ARM Windows products to showcase popular and professional aplications...
  6. Windows 10 ARM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ARM: I wish Windows would allow people to download windows 10 in the ARM format, not only windows 11. I need to use windows 10 on my new M1 Mac, and I've seen countless other people dealing with the same issue. Does anyone have a copy of this download??...
  7. Windows 10 ARM

Windows 10 ARM: I wish Windows would allow people to download windows 10 in the ARM format, not only windows 11. I need to use windows 10 on my new M1 Mac, and I've seen countless other people dealing with the same issue. Does anyone have a copy of this download??...
  8. Windows 10 ARM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 ARM: I am trying to install windows 10 ARM on raspberry pi 3 B+. I was able to create a windows image using https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyLdAs_roIA&t=217s There are no USB drivers when the imaging is completed. Do I need to purchase a license for windows 10 ARM to obtain...
  9. Windows 10 ARM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 ARM: I see a lot of windows 10 ARM laptops but I haven't saw any desktops. I would like to do some testing of my apps in an ARMs environment but I don't want to buy another laptop to do it. I bought (a cheap) lumia 950 xl because you can install windows 10 ARM on it (unofficially)...
  10. Windows 10 on ARM

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 on ARM: For the first time ever, our customers will be able to experience the Windows they know with all the apps, and peripherals they require, on a mobile, power efficient, always-connected cellular PC. Watch to learn more and see Windows PCs running on Qualcomm Snapdragon...