Windows 10: Is it possible to save 'custom colors' to the color picker ?

Discus and support Is it possible to save 'custom colors' to the color picker ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to add and save colors to 'Custom colors' in the color picker (see below), so, the next time I need the color picker, my Custom colors'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mike_884, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Mike_884 Win User

Is it possible to save 'custom colors' to the color picker ?

I would like to add and save colors to 'Custom colors' in the color picker (see below), so, the next time I need the color picker, my Custom colors' are there again.

My experience is that those colors are just stored temporarily, probably for just one session, i.e. the next or after a week, they are gone. Annoying as there is no such thing as a pipette there, so I could pick a color from another application.

Thanks.

Is it possible to   save   'custom colors' to the color picker ? a8d62fa8-1067-4848-ae14-cdb5b2f40097?upload=true.png

:)

Mike_884, Jan 21, 2019

2. Color picker

Hi, is there a color picker tool in Fresh Paint or Paint 3D to pick an existing color on the photo and place that color on another area of the photo? Thanks much.

TodKershner, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Color picker

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would be glad to help you and provide you the resolution of your query. As per our research, we found the option to use
    Color Picker in Fresh Paint or Paint 3D.

Fresh Paint:

Open Fresh Paint and select the Photo you want to color, you will get the toolbar where you can select and use the tool to make changes on the photo, please select the crosshair-shaped icon highlighted in the screenshot. Move the crosshair tool on
    the picture so that it picks the color you want, then use the brush to color on another area of the photo.

Is it possible to   save   'custom colors' to the color picker ? 4eff8f53-15ad-472c-ac7d-d505a1983f8e?upload=true.jpg

Paint 3D:

Open Paint 3D and select the brush from the top toolbar,then you will get the Color picker on the right pane as shown in the screenshot. Select the color picker and drag it on the photo to select the color and then use the brush to use the selected
    color on the other area of the photo.

Is it possible to   save   'custom colors' to the color picker ? [​IMG]

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Is it possible to save 'custom colors' to the color picker ?

how to bring color picker in windows mobile 6.5

I am working in windows mobile6.5.in this application we don't have color picker .i want a color picker and i don't know how to get it can you please help me in this process?

nandananatarajan, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to save 'custom colors' to the color picker ?

1. Is it possible to save 'custom colors' to the color picker ? - Similar Threads - possible save 'custom

2. Custom color profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom color profile: I installed two color profiles for my monitor and got them to work perfectly fine. At first, I had an option within the display settings to quickly choose between them and I could see an instant change on my desktop. After restarting my computer, I no longer have that option...
  3. color picker

in Windows 10 Customization
    color picker: hello, It will be very usefull to have a windows tool with we could select a colour to have its hexdecimal code, or to pick the color into the clipboard to use in the apps. Samuel...
  4. resizing color picker in sketchable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    resizing color picker in sketchable: hi, I can move color picker but can no longer enlarge it Please help Thanks. Windows 10 on a surface pro 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-color-picker-in-sketchable/ee47a7ae-229d-4320-adbc-267dfc68f01a
  5. I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NotDeathlyVirus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ife18s/i_made_a_powertoys_promo_for_color_picker_tbh_the/
  6. Custom color filters

Custom color filters: I have been using the Windows 10 native "Invert" color filter at work so that I can read white text against a black background. The unfortunately consequence of this is that all the colors are inverted as well. (eg blue becomes orange, green becomes purple, etc) I am...
  7. Color picker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color picker: Hi, is there a color picker tool in Fresh Paint or Paint 3D to pick an existing color on the photo and place that color on another area of the photo? Thanks much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-picker/e26e9e01-706c-4593-be3c-5cbe54883c40
  8. Custom Color

Custom Color: If I try to use "Settings > Personalization > Colors > Custom Color", the color dialog opens and then the Settings window closes after a few seconds. I have tried this in high contrast and it does the same thing. Windows 10 1803. 122111
  9. Taskbar color customization

Taskbar color customization: Hi, Taskbar color choices are extremely limited in W10, very difficult to read tabs. What is wrong with MS.....? I tried run<"control color">, but it was useless as well. Is there any external tools that will allow me to customize taskbar color independently from...
  10. Custom Colors

Custom Colors: Add up to 8 Custom Colors in Settings/Personalization/Colors with this Registry Script. [img] Copy the Code and Paste into Notepad and save as Accents.reg file Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00...