Windows 10: Is it possible to see (Discord) notifications on my second display?

Discus and support Is it possible to see (Discord) notifications on my second display? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I bought myself a second monitor with the intention to see discord notifications on it while playing on my main monitor. Sadly I don’t get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/checarrera, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Is it possible to see (Discord) notifications on my second display?

Hello, I bought myself a second monitor with the intention to see discord notifications on it while playing on my main monitor. Sadly I don’t get notifications on any of those displays while playing. Is there a way to fix it?

Thank you very much in advance!

submitted by /u/checarrera
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/checarrera, Apr 1, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 1, 2021
  3. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Is it possible to see (Discord) notifications on my second display?

What to do with a second display?

i was wondering to my self what good does my second display possibly do for me? i was wondering if there were any programs i should have up in it or if theres a game i could use on it? any suggestions? *Toast :toast:

TechPowerDown, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Is it possible to see (Discord) notifications on my second display?

1. Is it possible to see (Discord) notifications on my second display? - Similar Threads - possible Discord notifications

2. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner: Hello! As the title says, my Discord notifications are not showing up on my screen. I get the notification noise but it no longer pops up in the corner. my notifications are enabled in both Discord and the notifications in the windows settings. I thought to ask here about...
  3. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner: Hello! As the title says, my Discord notifications are not showing up on my screen. I get the notification noise but it no longer pops up in the corner. my notifications are enabled in both Discord and the notifications in the windows settings. I thought to ask here about...
  4. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is it possible to have desktop notifications on a second monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have desktop notifications on a second monitor?: When a notification comes into the notification center I don't want the notification to cover any fullscreen app I am running on the main monitor, namely games. But I still want to see it. Is it possible for windows to show notifications on my left or right monitor instead of...
  6. Discord notifications

Discord notifications: For some reason ever since I installed discord on my Windows 10 laptop I won't stop getting discord notifications even though I turned off Discord notifications in Notification settings. I know that discord is causing this problem because I keep getting the notification...
  7. how to move notifications pop up to my second display?

how to move notifications pop up to my second display?: Currently when I am gaming. I hear the notification sound but I don't see the notification because of focus assist. If I turn of focus assist the notification shows up in an intrusive position. Ideally I would like to see all my notifications on my second display. The main...
  8. discord notifications not appearing in notification center

discord notifications not appearing in notification center: When I'm using Discord, I'm not receiving any messages or any sort of notification from the Discord app at all from the notification center in the bottom right corner. I've tried some solutions but they didn't resolve my problem in the end. I've tried: - making sure...
  9. Can't enable desktop notifications for Discord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enable desktop notifications for Discord: Hi, I'm unable to turn on notifications for Discord. I turned them off a while ago but when I try to re enable it in the settings it's greyed out. https://i.imgur.com/JjdSL5F.jpg I have it enabled in the program itself too. 103922
  10. Is it possible, notification sound??

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible, notification sound??: I would like to have a notification sound play once a file transfer is completed when copying and paste to a USB or other hdd. Is this possible? I have win 10 home x64 Any help would be awesome!!! Brian 44326

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i make discord popup notifications go to other monior