Windows 10: Is it possible to sell my Windows 10 OEM?

Discus and support Is it possible to sell my Windows 10 OEM? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am no longer using the Windows 10 software and key that I purchased from a computer store. The hard drive that it was installed on was removed from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mykgcrafts, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Is it possible to sell my Windows 10 OEM?

I am no longer using the Windows 10 software and key that I purchased from a computer store. The hard drive that it was installed on was removed from the computer and destroyed. The remainder of the computer is intact (no hard drive of course). Now that I am no longer using that software, am I allowed to sell it to someone?

:)

mykgcrafts, Nov 16, 2018
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Is it possible to sell my Windows 10 OEM?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Is it possible to sell my Windows 10 OEM?

1. Is it possible to sell my Windows 10 OEM? - Similar Threads - possible sell OEM

2. Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website: I have seen some people saying that on the Microsoft website they sell retail keys for windows 11 and i just wanted to check if this was the case. also if i replaced my motherboard would a retail key still be usable on the new motherboard?...
  3. Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website: I have seen some people saying that on the Microsoft website they sell retail keys for windows 11 and i just wanted to check if this was the case. also if i replaced my motherboard would a retail key still be usable on the new motherboard?...
  4. Want to sell a laptop with oem windows 10 license

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Want to sell a laptop with oem windows 10 license: Hi everyone! I bought a laptop that has an OEM license. I have connected my Microsoft account to the laptop. I wonder if there is anything else that I have to do besides factory reset so the person that is going to buy it from me has access to Windows. submitted by...
  5. Are the windows 10 usbs that Miscosoft sells oem or retail?

Are the windows 10 usbs that Miscosoft sells oem or retail?: Are the Microsoft sold windows 10 usbs oem or retail. submitted by /u/Dissappointment_420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/je6uq8/are_the_windows_10_usbs_that_miscosoft_sells_oem/
  6. CCL selling windows OEM for cheaper than microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CCL selling windows OEM for cheaper than microsoft: there is an online PC shop called CCL cclonline.com who are selling Windows 10 Home on a disc for £98.74 whereas Microsoft is selling it for £119.99. CCL is a reliable shop, I have used their services before but I don't know if this is the dark side of the company. Thanks...
  7. Does Microsoft store sell full license or OEM

Does Microsoft store sell full license or OEM: I am looking to build a new pc and use windows 10. But the only place I feel safe buying keys is the Microsoft store. So when I buy and build my pc, I want to buy a key from the Microsoft store. But are the keys from Microsoft store full or are they OEM cause I plan on...
  8. Can I sell my old OEM Windows 10 disc?

Can I sell my old OEM Windows 10 disc?: Just bought Windows 10 Pro, want to sell my Home disc. It comes in this paper case and it also has no product key, which puzzles me. I've used it many times just fine and I guess I don't remember if I used a key or not. A quick Google search shows that some discs just don't...
  9. Selling my PC with OEM Windows 10

Selling my PC with OEM Windows 10: So I'm selling my current PC and getting a new one, where I'll probably just get a new retail version of Windows 10, the only thing I'm keeping from my current PC are my Hard Drives. This current PC I have is a Windows 10 OEM Version I got from my local Fry's, and I was...
  10. Is it possible to move OEM Partition ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to move OEM Partition ?: [ATTACH] Hi all, Above is my new 1TB SSD. I've cloned it from my 500 GB one. My question is, i there any way I can extend my C drive with all that unallocated space without reinstall?...