Windows 10: Is it possible to send songs from my Android Samsung phone to my Windows 10 Pc through...

Discus and support Is it possible to send songs from my Android Samsung phone to my Windows 10 Pc through... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just connected my phone through bluetooth to my PC and could play songs which was great. But I was wondering if I can send songs/files to the Pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GrandTheftArkham, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Is it possible to send songs from my Android Samsung phone to my Windows 10 Pc through...

I just connected my phone through bluetooth to my PC and could play songs which was great. But I was wondering if I can send songs/files to the Pc wirelessly through bluetooth?

submitted by /u/GrandTheftArkham
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GrandTheftArkham, Oct 23, 2020
  2. sygnus21 Win User
    sygnus21, Oct 23, 2020
  3. I'm looking for a song identification application for a Samsung Windows phone.

I'm looking for an application that will allow me to identify songs I'm hearing by using my Samsung Windows phone. I need specific suggestions but not the SoundHound as it seems to be unavailable for my phone.

HelOnWheels70, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Is it possible to send songs from my Android Samsung phone to my Windows 10 Pc through...

Is it possible to use songs as ringtones on windows phones?

Is it possible to use songs as your ringtone on a windows Samsung Omania 7 phone?

If not will you be changing this any time soon as all other phones (Iphone, Android) have this capability?

Many Thanks
    Joe

Joseph Large, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to send songs from my Android Samsung phone to my Windows 10 Pc through...

1. Is it possible to send songs from my Android Samsung phone to my Windows 10 Pc through... - Similar Threads - possible send songs

2. Get files from my PC to my android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get files from my PC to my android phone: Get PC files on Android phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-files-from-my-pc-to-my-android-phone/b3634b63-43a3-420c-93e9-cba5635c535a
  3. Get files from my PC to my android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get files from my PC to my android phone: Get PC files on Android phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-files-from-my-pc-to-my-android-phone/b3634b63-43a3-420c-93e9-cba5635c535a
  4. Get files from my PC to my android phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Phone link can't send message through my ANDROID 14 RCS CHAT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link can't send message through my ANDROID 14 RCS CHAT: I upgraded my ONEPLUS 7PRO to ONEPLUS 9PRO about a month I can no longer use PHONE LINK through my phone un certain numbers. Seems that if the contact has RCS but PHONE LINK has SMS it won't work. I can send directly from my phone though....
  6. Phone link can't send message through my ANDROID 14 RCS CHAT

Phone link can't send message through my ANDROID 14 RCS CHAT: I upgraded my ONEPLUS 7PRO to ONEPLUS 9PRO about a month I can no longer use PHONE LINK through my phone un certain numbers. Seems that if the contact has RCS but PHONE LINK has SMS it won't work. I can send directly from my phone though....
  7. Your Phone App not connecting my Android Samsung S20FE5G device through Link to Windows

Your Phone App not connecting my Android Samsung S20FE5G device through Link to Windows: I have checked and done everything that is given on the support page including uninstalling Dell Mobile connect. After numerous delinkings/restart/ relinking following the steps on the MS support page, still not able to connect to make calls from my Dell PC. The error message...
  8. Is it possible to have my Win10 calendar in my Android phone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have my Win10 calendar in my Android phone?: ...without Outlook? I can work with my calendar without an email just fine in my PC. Is there a way to have it on my phone too? I don't want to install/use Google calendar btw, even if it has the option to sync with it. I am trying to avoid their services as much as possible....
  9. how to send groove music songs to my phone?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to send groove music songs to my phone?: guys, how do I send groove music songs to my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-this/fb01d5f2-f839-4ca3-88a9-d49741c82432
  10. Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC: How to: Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC How to Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC After you link your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC, you can use the Microsoft Edge app on your Android phone to send...