Windows 10: Is it possible to set the f12 key to make it quieter?

Discus and support Is it possible to set the f12 key to make it quieter? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I hate to have to use tabs to turn down the volume when I play and wonder if you can set that when you press the keys f11 and f12 to turn it down and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Isi255, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Isi255 Win User

Is it possible to set the f12 key to make it quieter?

I hate to have to use tabs to turn down the volume when I play and wonder if you can set that when you press the keys f11 and f12 to turn it down and up.

:)

Isi255, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Disable F12 Developer Tools

F12 Developer tools has made my internet browser (all) unusable. Entering data is one key at a time interspersed with closing the DT. I have the Home Edition of Windows 10 and have all the updates, tried opening IE, going to gears and F12 DT is listed
    but there is no way to UNCHECK it as was suggested in an earlier blog. Please tell me how to get rid of the F12 Developer tools or at least disable. I am writing this on my MAC because the F12 DT kept popping up when I tried to input this on my Windows 10
    desktop. HELP

DarleneAlexander_994, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Is it possible to set the f12 key to make it quieter?

F12 Developer Tools

Hi Fred,

Thank you for replying with the status. We apologize for the delay in response.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you not able to access Tools option from the IE11 settings page?
    • What happens when you click on the F12 developer tools from the tools menu?

We reproduced the issue from our end and we find that it is possible to disable F12 developer by clicking on the
    F12 Developer Tools option from IE11 tools (easier way, press
    Alt +X keys on the keyboard) settings window.

F12 tools provides a view of how the web pages are interpreted on a code level. F12 tools also help identify and report about elements on the page such as links and image reports.
    F12 developer tools are supposed to show you the programming code of that particular page which you are currently viewing. Using the F12 developer tools, you can debug, test, and speed up your webpages.

To know more about F12 developer, refer to the link below on Using the F12 developer tools:

Using the F12 developer tools (Windows)

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to set the f12 key to make it quieter?

1. Is it possible to set the f12 key to make it quieter? - Similar Threads - possible set f12

2. f12 key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    f12 key not working: hi i have hp envy 15 x360 with windows 11. I used to change my fan speed with f12 key but now when i press f12 key id doesn't open. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f12-key-not-working/236da516-d8a6-4246-b13a-72d13067cee5
  3. f12 key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    f12 key not working: hi i have hp envy 15 x360 with windows 11. I used to change my fan speed with f12 key but now when i press f12 key id doesn't open. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f12-key-not-working/236da516-d8a6-4246-b13a-72d13067cee5
  4. How to make Windows microphone audio playback quieter?

How to make Windows microphone audio playback quieter?: Hello,I recently purchased a decent XLR microphone and want to be able to hear myself when I speak, but my headphones don't have an Aux port to connect an Aux to XLR cable to my audio interface.So to save money/time, I tried using Window 10's built in "Listen to This Device"...
  5. How to make Windows microphone audio playback quieter?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Windows microphone audio playback quieter?: Hello,I recently purchased a decent XLR microphone and want to be able to hear myself when I speak, but my headphones don't have an Aux port to connect an Aux to XLR cable to my audio interface.So to save money/time, I tried using Window 10's built in "Listen to This Device"...
  6. How do I make my F12 key do something?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my F12 key do something?: I work on a PC. My F12 key does nothing. How can I make it such that it will take a screenshot whenever I press it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-f12-key-do-something/b328d44f-3b83-4d05-b08e-10186798ffae
  7. How do I make my F12 key do something?

How do I make my F12 key do something?: I work on a PC. My F12 key does nothing. How can I make it such that it will take a screenshot whenever I press it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-f12-key-do-something/b328d44f-3b83-4d05-b08e-10186798ffae
  8. How do I make my F12 key do something?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. F1 key to F12 key is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    F1 key to F12 key is not working: Good evening! May I know why is my F1 key to F12 key is not working? Thank you ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f1-key-to-f12-key-is-not-working/e5e086aa-c535-4f10-8cd6-d5fcb21afe50
  10. Fn key and F1-F12 keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fn key and F1-F12 keys: 1. Previous versions of Win 10 and Office 365 allowed me to make keyboard shortcuts eg F2 = â, F2+Shift = ä, F2+Ctrl = é ... and F3 = ê, F2=Shift = ë etc. Currently the F1 - F12 keys are useless except for the functions showed by symbols (Sleep, Airplane mode on/off, etc)...