Windows 10: Is it possible to set the live tab to a smaller width than the current limit?

Discus and support Is it possible to set the live tab to a smaller width than the current limit? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chaski1212 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chaski1212, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Is it possible to set the live tab to a smaller width than the current limit?

/u/Chaski1212, Nov 4, 2020
  2. JayCai Win User

Smaller minimum width of taskbar in vertical orientation

Currently many people like to have the Windows 10 taskbar in vertical orientation on left or right side. But the minimum width is still limited to the 'large icon' size setting. I (& many people) prefer small icons, and *NO* text, but currently the minimum
    width is still including the first 3 letters of text and a few dots. This means there's extra space that's being wasted, especially on lower resolution screens. In older windows versions there were registry changes that could do it. But so far after much research,
    the only solution is using a hack from 7++ Taskbar Tweaker app that must run in the background all the time, and each new windows update breaks that app's functionality.

Please fix this simple design.

JayCai, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Make pinned tabs smaller

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "tabs smaller that are pinned at the top", are you referring to the tabs created on the top of the Internet Explorer?

If you want to resize the default size of the tabs in the Internet Explorer, then there is no option to resize the tabs opened in the Internet Explorer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Is it possible to set the live tab to a smaller width than the current limit?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to set the live tab to a smaller width than the current limit?

1. Is it possible to set the live tab to a smaller width than the current limit? - Similar Threads - possible set live

2. My games are running in smaller resolution than I have set.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games are running in smaller resolution than I have set.: In desktop its all okay,butt when I go in the game this problem is in all of my games it looks like a lot smaller resolution.Basically when I have 1920x1080 it looks like smaller resolution, when I have 2650x1440 it looks little bit worse than 1920x1080, and 4k looks like...
  3. All pictures print smaller than set. Using Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All pictures print smaller than set. Using Windows 11: Photos will not print the designated size. Also only one picture prints on whole sheet of paper. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-pictures-print-smaller-than-set-using-windows/f1382f2b-ac87-46dd-8302-f3d90677aa3e
  4. Paint 3D - is it possible to rotate a transparent PNG by degrees smaller than 90degrees?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D - is it possible to rotate a transparent PNG by degrees smaller than 90degrees?: In Paint 3D, using a 2D image, I know I can rotate the transparent PNG by the presets of 90%. But I want to rotate it by smaller degrees. I need to keep the transparency of the PNG, so cannot use Paint or Photos to do the small degree rotations. Any suggestions?...
  5. Desktop icon text to the right - and smaller icons than settings allow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icon text to the right - and smaller icons than settings allow: Hi guys, Is there any way on windows 10 to make the desktop icons appear as do on this macbook. I feel like even the 'small' setting is too big for the desktop, and the text below the icon cuts off part of the icon desciption. I have uploadet a screenshot. Thanks in...
  6. Display smaller than monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display smaller than monitor: Wiped off my key board now the screen doesn't fit. How do I reset the screen? Cant find the right settings!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-smaller-than-monitor/e0b41fe8-4fa2-4c9f-adec-49fcf6cd8024
  7. is it possible to make the mouse pointer smaller than smallest possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it possible to make the mouse pointer smaller than smallest possible?: i love how small the pointer is on a 1440p resolution but it looks so bulky in 1080p. if there's any way to change the pointer size to smaller THAN SMALLEST POSSIBLE please let me know. i do not mean going into ease of access shit. i don't mean this...
  8. is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default?

is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default?: i love how small the cursor is on a 1440p resolution but it looks so bulky in 1080p. if there's any way to change the cursor size to smaller than smallest possible please let me know. if there's a custom small cursor 'pack' w/ all the cursor types i.e. move, loading, busy,...
  9. is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default?

is it possible to make the cursor smaller than default?: i love how small the cursor is on a 1440p resolution but it looks so bulky in 1080p. if there's any way to change the cursor size to smaller than default please let me know. if there's a custom small cursor 'pack' w/ all the cursor types i.e. move, loading, busy, etc. link...
  10. Windows.old is smaller than Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows.old is smaller than Windows: After I made a recovery drive, there was a new folder in my C: drive that was called windows.old . I now that it does that on purpose because it copies all the windows system files and stores it there. But for some reason, from this image I took, "Windows.old" has more files...