Windows 10: Is it Possible to Show folder size too in explorer

Discus and support Is it Possible to Show folder size too in explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi, i am using windows 10 and i want to show folder size too in explorer [img] 107059 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HAROON2015, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Is it Possible to Show folder size too in explorer

hi,
    i am using windows 10
    and i want to show folder size too in explorer

Is it Possible to Show folder size too in explorer [​IMG]

:)

HAROON2015, Mar 29, 2018
  2. Zeljko_05 Win User

How to automatically see the size of folders in the Windows 10 file explorer

Is it possible to automatically see the size of folders in the Windows 10 file Explorer, such as Windows shows the size of files?

If it is not, please recommend a free third-party utilty software.

Zeljko_05, Mar 29, 2018
  3. Is it possible to have TOO MANY contacts in Outlook Mobile ?

In theory the limit for all databases in the Windows CE Object Store is 65,535. Contacts are stored in one of these databases. So you should be able to have 65535 contacts if you don't use any tasks or appointments.

Your 1700 contacts should not be a problem, it only takes a little while longer to search for them.

Mark Briggeman, Mar 29, 2018
  4. Steve C Win User

Is it Possible to Show folder size too in explorer

Steve C, Mar 29, 2018
  5. cereberus Win User
    Not possible. Reason is it would massively slow down file explorer especially with very dynamic folders.

Use Treesize (just got beaten to post on this).

cereberus, Mar 29, 2018
  6. lehnerus2000, Mar 30, 2018
  7. Bree New Member
    You can see that for yourself if you look at the properties of a folder that has a lot of files in it. Takes ages to count them all...

8. Edwin New Member

Mouse hover often gives size...

Is it Possible to Show folder size too in explorer [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is it Possible to Show folder size too in explorer - Similar Threads - Possible Show folder

2. Change Size Explorer Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Size Explorer Folder: Good afternoon. I have the following question, maybe someone knows the answer. I increased the scale of my Windows system and now I have just huge Explorer folders width/height and I would like to make them smaller. Just set the size width and height of the Explorer folder...
  3. Change Size Explorer Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Size Explorer Folder: Good afternoon. I have the following question, maybe someone knows the answer. I increased the scale of my Windows system and now I have just huge Explorer folders width/height and I would like to make them smaller. Just set the size width and height of the Explorer folder...
  4. Automatically show folder size in Windows explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatically show folder size in Windows explorer: After tens of thousands of people asking for decades. "Why can't I automatically see the size of folders in the Windows explorer?" Nothing has been done. Why can't this feature be made available? It would be such a handy feature to be able to see the size of subfolders. It is...
  5. possible to show folder SIZE in details view?

in Windows 10 Support
    possible to show folder SIZE in details view?: Feels crazy that this doesn't happen automatically, but it doesn't seem to in ANY version of windows. When I look at the details view, the size column is empty for folders. Of course if I right click the folder and choose "properties", a dialog box will show me the total of...
  6. File Explorer shows wrong folder size

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer shows wrong folder size: Recently I noticed that in File Explorer when I right click on a folder and click Properties, the folder size is sometimes shown much smaller than the correct size. For example, in File Explorer, Documents shows as 30 MB (repeat 30 MB), while in Tree Size Free the correct...
  7. Windows 10 File Explorer not showing correct folder size

Windows 10 File Explorer not showing correct folder size: Regarding this issue, valid more than a year from v1803 on, has now been proven to be corrected on v1903, Great! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-file-explorer-not-showing-correct/2f8b976b-4330-4fa7-b805-8b9d497fd7b6"
  8. Windows File Explorer Not Showing Folder Size

Windows File Explorer Not Showing Folder Size: Need Help, Windows File Explorer Not Showing Folder Size. Its very difficult to identify big size folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-file-explorer-not-showing-folder-size/7b31df8a-3fe7-41d2-97c9-d5cfb6c93cf1"
  9. File Explorer way off in showing folder size

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer way off in showing folder size: [img] File Explorer shows size as 2.11GB while alternate program TreeSize Free shows the true size of 128.9GB. 126798
  10. Show Folder Size in Explorer: Which third-party tool?

in Windows 10 Support
    Show Folder Size in Explorer: Which third-party tool?: In searching for a solution to making Windows Explorer show folder sizes, I've come across many threads here and elsewhere. What I cannot find is which free third-party tools are most suitable for one who is somewhat technically challenged and gets confused with too many...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. software to show folder size in wiundows10 explore