Windows 10: Is it possible to show the Desktop like this by default???

Discus and support Is it possible to show the Desktop like this by default??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, I just installed Win10 Pro x64 and started tweaking here and there, and I noticed that when I press the Desktop icon, by default Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kimbaroth, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Kimbaroth Win User

Is it possible to show the Desktop like this by default???

Hello there,

I just installed Win10 Pro x64 and started tweaking here and there, and I noticed that when I press the Desktop icon, by default Win10 shows it like this:

Is it possible to show the Desktop like this by default??? [​IMG]

By default, Win10 shows it like a folder, and not like the Desktop on prior versions of Windows...

Fooling around I noticed that, when I manually type "desktop" in the explorer path bar, and press enter, it shows the desktop the way I want it to be:

--->

Does anyone know how to (at least) make a shortcut in the "Quick Access" menu to the Desktop to show it like this???

Regards!!!*Cool*Cool*Cool

:)

Kimbaroth, Jul 30, 2015

2. is it possible to make your pc show the clock when its sleeping?

Hi Iversen,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

For this query I suggest you give us a feedback using the feedback app.

Refer to this article by “Nirmal S” to know more on “How to share feedback on Windows 10 Technical Preview?” :
    How to share feedback on Windows 10 Technical Preview?

Hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 30, 2015
  3. is it possible to make your pc show the clock when its sleeping?

I'we come over this idea. when your pc goes sleeping, is it possible to make a modern clock apear? like a big clock over the screen(s)

Iversen112, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Is it possible to show the Desktop like this by default???

Hello Kimbaroth,

It is very possible you are in Tablet Mode. Bring up the "Action Center" (swipe from right side) and deactivate the icon "Tablet Mode." This should get you your desktop back.

-Rev. K

lutheranpastor, Aug 6, 2015
  5. Kimbaroth Win User
    Nope, it's already turned off.

Kimbaroth, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is it possible to show the Desktop like this by default???

1. Is it possible to show the Desktop like this by default??? - Similar Threads - possible show Desktop

2. I'd like to set up parallel as default. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'd like to set up parallel as default. Is it possible?: I'd like to be able to open a folder and this new window doesn't overlap a existing open window. I'd like to set up parallel as default. Is it possible? Thank you!...
  3. I'd like to set up parallel as default. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'd like to set up parallel as default. Is it possible?: I'd like to be able to open a folder and this new window doesn't overlap a existing open window. I'd like to set up parallel as default. Is it possible? Thank you!...
  4. I'd like to set up parallel as default. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Interesting Desktop Possibilities

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Interesting Desktop Possibilities: Some may find these 2 things interesting:1 is the clock: it is highly customisable Style, size, position and more It is the Aero Clock2 is the taskbar: it is highly customisable Does not have to be as shownIt is RoundedTB, an app from Microsoft StoreCheers,Drew...
  6. Interesting Desktop Possibilities

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Interesting Desktop Possibilities: Some may find these 2 things interesting:1 is the clock: it is highly customisable Style, size, position and more It is the Aero Clock2 is the taskbar: it is highly customisable Does not have to be as shownIt is RoundedTB, an app from Microsoft StoreCheers,Drew...
  7. I'd like to adjust the default split-ratio of the split-screen operation, is this possible...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'd like to adjust the default split-ratio of the split-screen operation, is this possible...: So, the default split-ratio of the split-screen operation is 1:1, that is, the screen will just split in half. But I often need one side to be bigger than the other, and whenever I enter split-screen I have to adjust the split-ratio from 1:1 to, say, 1:3 using the...
  8. Is it possible to get the default Microsoft Weather app on the desktop as a shortcut?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to get the default Microsoft Weather app on the desktop as a shortcut?: Title. submitted by /u/VIRGILVANGOAT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzn47p/is_it_possible_to_get_the_default_microsoft/
  9. Is it possible to make a folder and when it opens look like a desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make a folder and when it opens look like a desktop?: I have multiple folders on my desktop and I want it to open to look like another desktop not a folder open in Windows explorer? submitted by /u/Simmonsdude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hheho1/is_it_possible_to_make_a_folder_and_when_it_opens/
  10. Problem with desktop (possibly)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with desktop (possibly): Ever since I reset my PC, (wiped the drives and re installed windows) I have not been able to open Nvidia control panel and whenever I right click on the desktop, the busy icon on the cursor shows up and nothing launches as well as the desktop stops responding. If anyone can...