Windows 10: Is it possible to show [this] win+space on second monitor also as well as on primary one?

Discus and support Is it possible to show [this] win+space on second monitor also as well as on primary one? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/saintgerasim [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/saintgerasim, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Is it possible to show [this] win+space on second monitor also as well as on primary one?

/u/saintgerasim, Jan 20, 2024

2. Taskbar hidden on primary monitor but showing on second monitor, despite settings marked show on both monitors

As title suggests, my taskbar/start menu is hidden on my primary monitor but is showing on my second monitor.

I can see it on my primary monitor by maybe a height of a few pixels. I can move the taskbar to the right and left and top and it is visible there but not on the bottom.

Please help!

HarrisonG123, Jan 20, 2024
  3. How to auto-hide taskbar of the second monitor keeping unhide in the primary monitor?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to auto-hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

Steps:

1. Right click on the taskbar and select
    Properties.

2. In the Taskbar tab under
    Multiple displays, Uncheck the Show taskbar on all displays box.

3. Click on Apply
    and Ok.

This will display the taskbar only on the primary monitor.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jan 20, 2024
  4. Is it possible to show [this] win+space on second monitor also as well as on primary one?

Primary Monitor Dims When Connecting Second Monitor

I'm currently using an LG 34UC79G-B monitor as my primary display and a Samsung CF390 as my secondary display, running Windows 11.

When the LG is utilized as the sole monitor (display settings set to "Only Show on 1"), the monitor works fine, brightness is great. However, when I switch to "Extend Desktop" to utilize a second monitor, the main monitor dims fairly significantly.

Additional information:

• GPU drivers and Windows are fully updated
    • Auto-brightness/adaptive brightness is disabled
    • HDR is disabled
    • No settings are or have been changed, both in Windows and on the monitor's OSD
    • The monitor works great at all times, except when I'm using two monitors
    UPDATE: I switched my primary display to HDMI instead of DP and the issue stops. However, it's a 144Hz monitor, so running HDMI instead of DP cuts my framerate.

What in the world could be causing this?

LoganBarker, Jan 20, 2024
Thema:

Is it possible to show [this] win+space on second monitor also as well as on primary one?

1. Is it possible to show [this] win+space on second monitor also as well as on primary one? - Similar Threads - possible show win+space

2. Applications on second monitor switch to primary monitor when monitor times out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications on second monitor switch to primary monitor when monitor times out.: So basically ill have some applications open on my second monitor such as chrome, discord, spotify, and then my primary monitor will have something else such as a game.However when my monitor screens timeout after a certain amount of time without activity, upon moving my...
  3. Taskbar hidden on primary monitor but showing on second monitor, despite settings marked...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar hidden on primary monitor but showing on second monitor, despite settings marked...: As title suggests, my taskbar/start menu is hidden on my primary monitor but is showing on my second monitor. I can see it on my primary monitor by maybe a height of a few pixels. I can move the taskbar to the right and left and top and it is visible there but not on the...
  4. Taskbar hidden on primary monitor but showing on second monitor, despite settings marked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar hidden on primary monitor but showing on second monitor, despite settings marked...: As title suggests, my taskbar/start menu is hidden on my primary monitor but is showing on my second monitor. I can see it on my primary monitor by maybe a height of a few pixels. I can move the taskbar to the right and left and top and it is visible there but not on the...
  5. Taskbar hidden on primary monitor but showing on second monitor, despite settings marked...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Primary Monitor Dims When Connecting Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Primary Monitor Dims When Connecting Second Monitor: I'm currently using an LG 34UC79G-B monitor as my primary display and a Samsung CF390 as my secondary display, running Windows 11.When the LG is utilized as the sole monitor display settings set to "Only Show on 1", the monitor works fine, brightness is great. However, when I...
  7. Primary Monitor Dims When Connecting Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Primary Monitor Dims When Connecting Second Monitor: I'm currently using an LG 34UC79G-B monitor as my primary display and a Samsung CF390 as my secondary display.When the LG is utilized as the sole monitor display settings set to "Only Show on 1", the monitor works fine, brightness is great. However, when I switch to "Extend...
  8. My second monitor show up as second but acts like it's the first one?

My second monitor show up as second but acts like it's the first one?: The bigger screen is the firstLook at the taskbar to see the problemBut in display settings:- Second display has the main taskbar and new programs open on the 2nd monitor, and the windows sign in screen shows up in the second monitor instead of the first...
  9. Screen save on second monitor not primary?

Screen save on second monitor not primary?: Running Windows 10 pro latest upgrade etc... I have a main monitor that I use all the time and treat as my primary monitor. This is in front of me. My second monitor is to the LH. I use this when editing videos. The main editing screen on main monitor in front of me and...
  10. How to let the second monitor display part of primary monitor?

How to let the second monitor display part of primary monitor?: Hello. I was trying to play resident evil 6 splitscreen with my wife yesterday on my pc. She said she doesn't like to see the full screen and only wants to see her players screen which is the lower half. So I brought my second screen and wanted it just to magnify the lower...