Windows 10: Is it possible to slipstream AV definitions into the Win 10 ISO image?

Discus and support Is it possible to slipstream AV definitions into the Win 10 ISO image? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Over the past few weeks I've put together a library of quite a few Windows 10 ISO images with various unattended setup configurations. I've also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hsehestedt, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Is it possible to slipstream AV definitions into the Win 10 ISO image?

Over the past few weeks I've put together a library of quite a few Windows 10 ISO images with various unattended setup configurations. I've also written a script that automates the whole process of adding the latest Windows updates to ALL my ISO images automatically. However, I have not figured out a way to integrate the latest Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool or the latest Antivirus Definitions.

Does anyone know if it is possible to slipstream this into an ISO image?

I know that these components are small and it's very easy to go online and just let them install automatically after installing Windows, but it would just be a nice finishing touch to slipstream these in along with the monthly Patch Tuesday updates.

:)

hsehestedt, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Is it still possible to find a Win 7 install .ISO?

Sure beat the tool from Microsoft! I'm guessing it was something todo with Win 10

I now have Win 7 Pro x64 Sp1 installed! I even activated it with what I thought was and OEM key

I couldn't have done this on Win 10 alone. The USB 3.0 drivers I found had .SYS files and Windows 10 would NOT let me copy them. Is there a setting for that somewhere? I couldn't boot with any of the slipstream tools @W1zzard or @Muaadib suggested, it just would not load the drivers!

What I did was make a folder on the target hard drive with the USB 3.0 drivers. After a few tries, it finally read the drivers after browsing to the HDD and continued with the install. During the install, I even wiped the partition on the HDD, drivers were already in memory, so it continued no problem.

God what a painful day. Thanks all...

Sasqui, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Dec 13, 2018
  4. timta2 Win User

Is it possible to slipstream AV definitions into the Win 10 ISO image?

Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_image

timta2, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Is it possible to slipstream AV definitions into the Win 10 ISO image?

1. Is it possible to slipstream AV definitions into the Win 10 ISO image? - Similar Threads - possible slipstream definitions

2. Error code: 0x8007000D after slipstream kb3125574 update to win7 iso

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code: 0x8007000D after slipstream kb3125574 update to win7 iso: hi everybody,I am getting "WINDOWS cannot OPEN THE FILE D:\Sources\Install.wim REQUIERED. Make sure that all required files for installation aare available and restart the installation. Error code: 0x8007000D" when trying to install windows 7 64 from iso file after slipstream...
  3. Cannot create .ISO image of Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot create .ISO image of Win 11: I am trying to save an .ISO image of my Windows 11 installation. I have Win11 installed on a 230GB SSD inside my HP EliteDesk mini pc. The target drive I want to save the .ISO to is a 2TB standard HD. The problem is I am getting a pop up after I start the image save, saying I...
  4. Cannot create .ISO image of Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot create .ISO image of Win 11: I am trying to save an .ISO image of my Windows 11 installation. I have Win11 installed on a 230GB SSD inside my HP EliteDesk mini pc. The target drive I want to save the .ISO to is a 2TB standard HD. The problem is I am getting a pop up after I start the image save, saying I...
  5. Need to slipstream all the updates into the windows 10 1903 ISO File.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to slipstream all the updates into the windows 10 1903 ISO File.: Hello, I have a lot of updates for windows 10 1903 and want to put all the updates into the windows 10 1903 ISO file, can someone tell how I do this ?. Thanks Matthew...
  6. transfer dvd win 10 iso image file to computer?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    transfer dvd win 10 iso image file to computer?: Can an iso file of win 10 pro on a dvd be transferd to the pc and another copy then be made? If so how is it done. Thanks! *Smile 161309
  7. Win 10 ISO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 ISO: Can anybody point me in the direction where I can get a copy of Win 10 English ISO that isn't directly from Microsoft? Ive been trying to download the stupid ISO from their website for the past 3 days and I get a network time out error every time. Ive tried different...
  8. Ms WD is DEFINITELY next generation AV

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ms WD is DEFINITELY next generation AV: Hi folks I know a lot of people disagree with my thoughts on the current state of 3rd Party A/V systems these days on Windows 10 (ON HOME --not CORPORATE type computers) but people should perhaps read this to see where the next generation of protection is coming from :...
  9. Win 10 ISO image to USB on Chrome BookOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 ISO image to USB on Chrome BookOS: Hi gang, I'm trying to create a bootable Win 10 image on a USB to fix my Toshiba Satellite A505. The problem is the only computer I have to do that is a Acer Chrome Book and downloading the image doesn't work. Does anybody know a way to correct this or complete this?...
  10. Win 10 ISO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 ISO: There's 3 choices provided by the MCT/Media Creation Tool, one for 32-bit/x86, one for 64-bit/x64 and the third is for both on the same bootable USB 8GB or larger [preferably 16GB] or an .iso file for use with a DVD+R/DL [Dual Layer] disc [holds nearly 8GB]. In addition,...