Windows 10: Is it possible to stop this big box from showing up when I play a video?

Discus and support Is it possible to stop this big box from showing up when I play a video? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I've been able to stop it from showing up whenever I play a video on my browser, but now I would like to know if it is possible to do the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NovaTabarca, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Is it possible to stop this big box from showing up when I play a video?

/u/NovaTabarca, Apr 26, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Is it possible to stop this big box from showing up when I play a video?

video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to stop this big box from showing up when I play a video?

1. Is it possible to stop this big box from showing up when I play a video? - Similar Threads - possible stop big

2. When logging in, the password box does not show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When logging in, the password box does not show up: I tried following some advice from 2018 posted to restart the machine 3 times to get into safe mode but I have not been able to get there. It restarts normally then recognizes the account but when we go to enter password, no box shows up...
  3. how do i stop this big box appearing when it wakes up

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i stop this big box appearing when it wakes up: i dont remember it doing this before. how do i make it just open on the desktop? computer is 7 days old, and has just had updates. thanks 183096
  4. Video suddenly stops playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video suddenly stops playing: All videos suddenly stop playing; on YouTube, Edge, Chrome and those saved on my computer.I have updated drivers.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-suddenly-stops-playing/7a3f1abd-9fa5-455e-a55d-68b452fd07d6
  5. Anyone know how to fix this hue that shows up when playing any video? All videos from all...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to fix this hue that shows up when playing any video? All videos from all...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VikeAq [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3mfv7/anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_hue_that_shows_up/
  6. video's will randomly stop playing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video's will randomly stop playing: For some reason when i watch something the video will just freeze or the audio wont work then the audio will randomly start working again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-will-randomly-stop-playing/5d750905-a780-420a-93a1-7dbab7137603
  7. Is there a way to stop youtube videos from showing up in my volume control?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to stop youtube videos from showing up in my volume control?: After the recent update the youtube videos I watch have been showing up in the volume control is there a way to stop this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-stop-youtube-videos-from-showing/56cf3d54-5980-4c97-9c79-4fe74203a44e
  8. Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen: Okay so it's been very hard to find a fix for this because everyone seems to want the opposite but, I WANT to see my taskbar while watching videos in full screen and I had it like that before but now whenever I enter full screen it hides, how can I unhide the taskbar whenever...
  9. Stop videos from auto playing in FireFox

in Browsers and Email
    Stop videos from auto playing in FireFox: It seems with every upgrade of FireFox, I have to find a new way of stopping videos from auto-playing in websites. Does anyone know how to stop them on this version: [img] 128337
  10. Video playing on Lock screen - possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playing on Lock screen - possible?: Anyone know if its possible to have the Lock screen play a video....? Many thanks 40035