Windows 10: Is it possible to stream from a macbook pro with windows installed on it?

Discus and support Is it possible to stream from a macbook pro with windows installed on it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to stream video games etc. on twitch or youtube, but I have a macbook pro. I have seen people streaming with macbooks before but only when using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mimochuu, Feb 20, 2021.

1. mimochuu Win User

Is it possible to stream from a macbook pro with windows installed on it?

I want to stream video games etc. on twitch or youtube, but I have a macbook pro. I have seen people streaming with macbooks before but only when using a capture card for a separate gaming console. What i’m wondering is it possible to stream pc games downloaded onto a macbook with windows installed on it since most games i want to play are not avalable for IOS they are only for windows.

:)

mimochuu, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 20, 2021
  3. beck24 Win User
    Apple Could Discontinue 17-inch MacBook Pro

They will alienate a big part of their installed base if they do that. Many professionals loyally plunk down big numbers for Mac Pros and Macbook pros. It will engender tremendous ill will. The good news is, that might be the incentive for competitors to step up and develop equivalent NON WINDOWS products. The pros will not run Pro Tools on Windows.

beck24, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Giri0407 Win User

installing win 10 on late 2011 macbook pro

I have a late 2011 15in Macbook pro with window 8.1 installed via bootcamp. since apple hasn't included 2011 MacBooks on their list of win10 supported macs (whereas by Microsoft criteria my macbook has required hardware) does this mean that there is no way
    to upgrade or is it possible I can work around driver issue. or will using a 3rd party software to install windows work? any help appreciated.

PS. i did try the upgrade but had to go back to win 8.1 as the trackpad was not working and there was no audio at all.

Giri0407, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Is it possible to stream from a macbook pro with windows installed on it? - Similar Threads - possible stream macbook

2. RDP not connecting from MacBook to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP not connecting from MacBook to Windows 10 Pro: Both MacBook and Windows Laptop are connected to same wifi. I have provided the IP address of the Windows laptop to connect to it using RDP from MacBook. RDP app in mac is the official Microsoft's one. It asks for username and password. I have given my Microsoft account...
  3. MacBook Air or Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    MacBook Air or Pro: Hi, Ive never had a Mac and thought Id treat myself, could anyone give me some advice. I dont know what to buy between the MacBook Air (m1) or Pro 13 (m1). Ill be using which ever Im adviced to pick for coding, internet and a little gaming. PS - Sorry if its not allowed,...
  4. Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 on MacBook Pro: I put windows 10 on my 2009 macbook pro and when I shut it off and try to boot it back up it just restarts. How can I fix this? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-macbook-pro/2abd308e-b833-4dfe-b939-03744a9fe6eb
  5. Windows 10 Installation on MacBook Pro locks up and fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation on MacBook Pro locks up and fails: I've been having trouble installing Windows 10 Pro on my 2017 MacBook Pro running MacOS Catalina. I follow the Boot Camp Assistant instructions precisely, leaving aside 200 GB space for the Windows partition. Each time it boots up to the Windows partition and I get the...
  6. install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air: can I install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air? and activate the license on it....?? thanks in advance... Saddam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-pro-for-oem-on-macbook-air/20f71636-6a73-477b-a08e-b8ce0d40dd9e
  7. Installing W10 on a MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing W10 on a MacBook Pro: I want to install a new SSD and just run Windows 10. Can I do this? I don’t plan on ever using iOS again. submitted by /u/Ditchbanger480 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eyd5oo/installing_w10_on_a_macbook_pro/
  8. No Audio on Installing Windows 10 on my MacBook pro!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio on Installing Windows 10 on my MacBook pro!: Hi everyone, Greeting to all of you. I recently installed Windows 10 on my Macbook pro (Mid 2012 version) and everything works fine except the Audio. Basically as far as my limited knowledge goes in this, when you install a Windows 10 on your Mac using BootCamp (BC), it...
  9. installing on macbook pro

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    installing on macbook pro: i fully intend to install the upcoming preview on my Windows machines. i think i will try a virtualization option (bootcamp, something else) for the first time on a Mac & use it to run the Windows preview. would this be a place to discuss this? it'll be fun to be running...
  10. Windows 10 on Macbook Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 on Macbook Pro: I had Windows 8.1 running on my MacBook pro perfectly fine and I just went to Windows 10 and I did not transfer apps or files over, I wanted a clean install and now I cannot get the trackpad working, audio or function buttons working? Any ideas on where I can find drivers or...