Windows 10: Is it possible to sync two drives to OneDrive for Business

Discus and support Is it possible to sync two drives to OneDrive for Business in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've got a user who has two hard drives on his computer, is there a way to sync both to OneDrive for Business?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bp_hall74, Jun 28, 2019.

1. bp_hall74 Win User

Is it possible to sync two drives to OneDrive for Business

I've got a user who has two hard drives on his computer, is there a way to sync both to OneDrive for Business?

:)

bp_hall74, Jun 28, 2019

2. Photos app with OneDrive for Business

Hello,

I have two OneDrive accounts: a personal one with limited storage and a business account with 1TB. I've put the bulk of my photos on my business drive and left my camera roll on my personal drive (the OneDrive app for iOS doesn't seem to want to sync my
    camera roll to the business account). These pictures are not synced to my local drive as I don't want to use local storage for that. The Photos app in the latest version of Windows 10 1607 is set to show pictures on my local drive and OneDrive but it doesn't
    seem to have any way for me to add my business account.

Is it possible for me to get it to show pictures in both my OneDrive drives?

Paulo Reichert, Jun 28, 2019
  3. OneDrive for Business Icon Overlays in Windows Server 2016 Not Working

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply.

The issue may not be related with the Windows Server 2016.

Here is an article for your reference: Sync icon overlays are missing from OneDrive and OneDrive
    for Business.

Please check the workarounds in the article and I would suggest you first download the wizard and follow the steps to see the result.

Best Regards,

Gloria

Gloria Gong MSFT, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Is it possible to sync two drives to OneDrive for Business

OneDrive for Business and Personal OneDrive Sync

Hi,

Have a Nokia 710 running Windows Phone 7.8

The issue I have is that I'm trying to get the Phone to sync with an Office 365 OneDrive for Business Account via the Office App, however due to the fact that it has previously been linked to a personal OneDrive account I cannot seem to get it to link to
    the OneDrive for Business account. Even adding a new location just doesn't seem to like it.

Is there any way you can reset the Office App (without resetting the whole phone) or is there some other way I can get it to connect, suggestions welcome.

I have posted this in the O365 forum and they have directed me here.

Thanks.

NeilMacCuish, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to sync two drives to OneDrive for Business

1. Is it possible to sync two drives to OneDrive for Business - Similar Threads - possible sync drives

2. Syncing OneDrive to multiple drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Syncing OneDrive to multiple drives: Hello, I store all my files on OneDrive, and sync a subset of folders to my personal PC and a different subset to my work computer. I would like to also sync my entire OneDrive set of folders with one or more external hard drives as a local backup. How do I do this, without...
  3. Business Onedrive and Livescribe Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Business Onedrive and Livescribe Sync: Hi, I have just gotten a livescribe for work. I am trying to connect it to my onedrive which is a work version. It is saying the email doesn't exist with Microsoft. I am assuming this is due to it being a work version, however, I imagine many people would be using it for...
  4. Business Onedrive and Livescribe Sync

in Windows 10 Support
    Business Onedrive and Livescribe Sync: Hi, I have just gotten a livescribe for work. I am trying to connect it to my onedrive which is a work version. It is saying the email doesn't exist with Microsoft. I am assuming this is due to it being a work version, however, I imagine many people would be using it for...
  5. Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder?: I would like to create a sync in which, whenever I update files in a folder on my hard drive, it automatically updates the corresponding folder on my OneDrive. I do not want to have to manually move updated files from the hard drive folder to my OneDrive folder, and I don't...
  6. Onedrive for business sync is super slow

Onedrive for business sync is super slow: Hi Microsoft! I cant start of saying that I work for a big company that using Onedrive for business. I have been in contact with our IT department a lot regarding this issue but no one seems to know why its like this. My issue is that when I try to upload a document to...
  7. Syncing Two PC's with OneDrive

Syncing Two PC's with OneDrive: Hey, I would like to use OneDrive to sync two laptops to have the same files. Right now I am syncing desktop and document folders, but I would like to set it so if I delete/modify something on one laptop it will also delete/modify it from the onedrive cloud and then the other...
  8. How to start OneDrive personal sync on a Win10 that is using OneDrive for Business?

How to start OneDrive personal sync on a Win10 that is using OneDrive for Business?: On my previous computer I had OneDrive personal and OneDrive for Business co-existing. I just got a new Windows 10 PC and it has my OneDrive for Business set up on it. I'm unable to start (install?) OneDrive sync personal on it. In the search bar if I type in OneDrive the...
  9. Syncing Folders from pc and an external hard drive to onedrive business

Syncing Folders from pc and an external hard drive to onedrive business: My PC contains 3 folders that backup to one drive - lets say they are on drive C on the pc. Because I have no more storage available on the pc I use an external drive to hold photos and videos etc - lets say that the external hard drive is drive E. I cannot place the...
  10. OneDrive for Business won't sync on W10

OneDrive for Business won't sync on W10: I am have two problems with 1DfB. 1. It won't let me choose a sync location on my other hard drive. Could it be becase that Hardrive is formatted to exFAT? The error I get says: Sorry, we can't save your documents to the chosen location. Try picking a differnt place on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it possible to sync office 365 with folders in pc?

2. sync onedrive for business to an external ssd drive