Windows 10: Is it possible to take a hardrive from a broken laptop (the screen, and most of the upper...

Discus and support Is it possible to take a hardrive from a broken laptop (the screen, and most of the upper... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Laptop has pathetically low disk space, it came with only 2 GB of RAM, and 2GB of free storage. And even that 2GB of storage is constantly being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheLegend27x, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Is it possible to take a hardrive from a broken laptop (the screen, and most of the upper...

My Laptop has pathetically low disk space, it came with only 2 GB of RAM, and 2GB of free storage. And even that 2GB of storage is constantly being taken up by things i can't even identify. Even after removing all installed apps, I still usually dont even get back those 2GB's.
    My older, broken laptop had like several hundred gigabytes, although it's been a while so I'm not sure the exact number. It was windows 8.1 when it was bought, but I installed windows 10 before it became unusable. My current laptop is Windows 10. I want to know if it is possible to transfer my old laptops hard drive with my current one, so I get those gigabytes on my current laptop. I can transfer all my current files via flash drive.

:)

TheLegend27x, Jun 23, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Zyon Win User
    Laptop with broken screen How much?

By broken screen you mean laptops with detachable screen right? I was like 'Why broken screen when you can get a lot of second hand laptops with screens working for possibly same price?'

4. lpatrick Win User

Is it possible to take a hardrive from a broken laptop (the screen, and most of the upper...

Lost Upper Screen Desktop Shortcuts

I do not how or why but last night the list of web sight and W10 shortcuts disappeared from my upper desktop screen. Now when I log on the W10 pinned boxes/apps page appears. How can I get the shortcuts back on my desktop upper screen? Please note that my shortcuts are still listed on the bottom line of the desktop as before.

Thanks

lpatrick, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to take a hardrive from a broken laptop (the screen, and most of the upper...

1. Is it possible to take a hardrive from a broken laptop (the screen, and most of the upper... - Similar Threads - possible hardrive broken

2. Each backup set is so large it takes up most of my external hardrive and has used up cloud...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Each backup set is so large it takes up most of my external hardrive and has used up cloud...: So I have no clue why my back ups are taking up so much space, part of the problem is it seems like program files are also being backed up, its almost like my whole computer is backing up each time and have no clue how to fix it. The second issue i have is my C drive seems to...
  3. Each backup set is so large it takes up most of my external hardrive and has used up cloud...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Each backup set is so large it takes up most of my external hardrive and has used up cloud...: So I have no clue why my back ups are taking up so much space, part of the problem is it seems like program files are also being backed up, its almost like my whole computer is backing up each time and have no clue how to fix it. The second issue i have is my C drive seems to...
  4. Most of Windows' software broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most of Windows' software broken: Hello, I installed windows last year, and i couldn't help noticing that i didnt have a calculator, or photo viewer, video viewer, i cant config security, xbox doesn't exist, the store isnt there, notepad isn't displayed on the menus etc, in this image this is what it tells me...
  5. Most of Windows' software broken

Most of Windows' software broken: Hello, I installed windows last year, and i couldn't help noticing that i didnt have a calculator, or photo viewer, video viewer, i cant config security, xbox doesn't exist, the store isnt there, notepad isn't displayed on the menus etc, in this image this is what it tells me...
  6. Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !: I Have A Windows Laptop Whose Screen Is Damaged And Would Take Time To Get Fixed But I Have Some Important Work So Is There A Way To Cast My Broken Laptop's Screen To My Phone Or Any Other Laptop ?...
  7. Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !

Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !: I Have A Windows Laptop Whose Screen Is Damaged And Would Take Time To Get Fixed But I Have Some Important Work So Is There A Way To Cast My Broken Laptop's Screen To My Phone Or Any Other Laptop ?...
  8. take pictures from screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    take pictures from screen: I have a Lenovo Yoga book note windows10 need to take pictures from screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-pictures-from-screen/ac4f4a9a-fbfe-46c2-8408-f7c5963d6cd0
  9. Blue Screen With New Hardrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen With New Hardrive: Adding a second HDD to my PC is causing a blue screen on boot. I hope someone can help me with this. I have a spare HDD from a recently upgraded laptop lying around and want to install it in my desktop in addition to the 1 SSD I have in there currently. The problem is once I...
  10. Possible corrupt hardrive. Best way to resolve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible corrupt hardrive. Best way to resolve: Last month my hard drive displayed a number of issues: requiring to be scanned and fixed before the pc is fully turns on, to being unable to be safely removed through normal methods to stalling- to becoming totally unresponsive. Recently messages stating that the drive...